News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Version 1.0.7 turns four!

Started by Freedom, September 10, 2021, 07:25:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedom

Four years since the "Version 1.0.7 - Build 170910" release? A big thank you to all the modders for their fabulous efforts since, before, and still to come, and of course to Luke for updating and expanding the Banished modding possibilities. Also a big thank you to the players and posters that keep this wonderful game fresh. Your stories and pictures constantly amaze and inspire. And everyone's general good cheer is much appreciated. 

Now excuse me but it's Autumn and my Bannies have crops to harvest, firewood to stockpile, and a few more houses to complete before winter...

kid1293

Kristahfer

Without the fantastic work being done by the modders this game may have floundered. The creator of Banished provided a gem and the modders and the modders provided the polish to make it Great.

Thanks to you all.

banishedsanni

QuoteWithout the fantastic work being done by the modders this game may have floundered. The creator of Banished provided a gem and the modders and the modders provided the polish to make it Great.

Cant say it better!

CathyM

Absolutely! This is my favorite game of all time, and it's the modders who have polished the brilliant basic game into something totally addictive!  :D Thank you!!

brads3

have we been playing banished that long? actually i started a year or 2 before the upgrade. you trying to make us all old? add it up in game years. my series is on its 5th year. so roughly makes me 1,000 in game years without adding them all up. LOL.

it is amazing how far the various modders over the years have enhanced the game. it has been fun to watch the modders come up with new ideas and add new toys to the game over the years.

taniu

Fantastic game, super modders, my favorite game. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Regards

catty-cb

Quote from: taniu on September 13, 2021, 02:58:55 AM
Fantastic game, super modders, my favorite game. Thanks, thanks, thanks. Regards

Ditto to all of the above, especially the modders you have turned dreams into realty and I thank you one and all, and also want to thank our storytellers for the time you have put into your stories I appreciate the effort that goes into your posts even if I don't actually say it as often as I should

-catty