News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ghosted Roads

Started by Freedom, January 06, 2021, 08:10:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Freedom

Are ghosted road tiles anywhere to be found? CC has them for the standard/original roads, but that's all I can find. No ghost pieces for the great roads from @kid1293, @embx61, @Discrepancy, @RedKetchup (except for City Roads) or anyone else's roads. That really limits the usability of these roads because of the gap that exits between the road and building entrances. Kid has a doorstep (thank you!) but it isn't appropriate for use with, say Red's Stables as an example. Any suggestions?   

galensgranny

I had used the ghosted roads from the Megamod deco pack, which would be from CC for the regular roads, but I took it out to increase my loading time.  I would love a small mod with ghosted deco roads, including the grass texture.  I use that one to cover up where I terra formed when a dirt patch was left.  I like using the ghosted road squares for patios also.

huyle

quay tile from CC, stone block from DS Thompson trade merchant, ghosted jetty piece from DS jetty

Goblin Girl

There are several different sets of roads, ghosted and not, in Megamod 8.  I have no idea where any of them originally came from.  There are also some ghosted ground texture pieces in it.  They're a bit weird around the edges, but useful if you've filled in a lake and want to cover the resulting bare dirt texture...at least around the edge of buildings.  Large areas of these tiles look extremely odd, since the repeat is so small.