News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.

Started by RedKetchup, January 25, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

moonbelf

Yes to an Egyptian trading port! I can just picture a busy hive of activity at the port :)

taniu

@RedKetchup  ;D ;D ;D I am glad that you are working on the project again, I liked the buildings you designed on page 7, I personally would like to add a hotel to the project, a large temple 1 does not have to be for every god that the Egyptians professed -  you already have such a project? if possible, add a blacksmith, tailor, butcher, baker, maybe fisherman or boat builder. which would form boats from a reed and of course a small Oaze, with palm trees and water. Thanks @ Kid1293, which released the mod Animal Pen V1.0 - we have decorative camels. can add to the small Oasis. That's how I imagine the Egyptian settlement. Regards

rotinasemroteiro

Hello! I'm new to the game, but I'm very excited about the possibilities and after a couple of hours using The North as a base I found this project. Glad to see there are people still working on the platform. Thank you so much for working on it.

Quizy

Is that a Stargate in the 4th picture? Hopefully Apohis won't enslave all bannies.  ;)

RedKetchup

it is just a decoration :)
dont get scared :)

and i also find the trading post more important.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Quizy

I just had to laugh when I saw the Stargate. It fits the topic so well.  ;D
I like the buildings very much. Looks really great so far.

ilovescifi

As someone who has played Pharaoh and Cleopetra a lot, I cant help but say how much I look forward to this mod. Thanks a lot in advance! I have not been able to go through all the buildings yet, but I hope there are multiple temples to the Egyptian gods and a big temple to the patron god, along with a bunch of other buildings unique to the ancient Egyptian civilization (such as ones involving mummification, papyrus, and so on).

katbarf

@ilovescifi FYI Pharaoh and Cleopatra is getting a complete update by another team. They have been posting frequent updates and it will be available on Steam. Everything will be intact and both games included with new buildings as well.

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1351080/Pharaoh_A_New_Era/

2021 seems to be the year of the city builder. There's yet another team doing a new "Builders of" series which as Egypt and Greece (I think). So glad large and indie groups are bringing these types of city builders back.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

JM

There are many games on the theme of ancient Greece, Egypt, Rome or China, but I do not know any game from ancient India. Do you know any? Gods and religions, Taj Mahal, literature, tigers, ivory, monkeys, peacocks, snakes dancing to the sound of the flute...