News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work in Progress : Rise of the Pharaoh [Mod] Discussion.

Started by RedKetchup, January 25, 2016, 05:49:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkAnthony

RKEC Townhall Patch for Necora PineSet 1.05

I'll attach it as well if you wish. Even though it was posted under that title it works for Town Hall and Trade Post crashes from other mods too. 
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

irrelevant

MarkAnthony

Quote from: irrelevant on August 24, 2019, 07:28:33 PM
I found it. Looks like that worked  :)

Thanks.
You're welcome.

Yeah, I'm gonna exit the game and add that myself before I get too far along. I'm not even at that point yet, I'm just a few minutes into the actual game and I just got my Blacksmith built.  I'm wasting too much time fixating on why my Pasture area is such a mess!

Anyhow, as soon as I can find me some more Tin Ore somewhere I'll get started on making my Bronze for the School.  I don't think I will get that second child to school on time either. Being how uncommon this Tin Ore is in my area I'm thinking I better take the added step at the Blacksmith and make Tin and Copper first instead of making Bronze out of Tin Ore and Copper Ore.  I'm not sure what the conversion ratio is and I don't want to waste any more Tin Ore than necessary.

irrelevant

There's two ways to make bronze. You can use tin ore and copper ore, or you can use refined tin and refined copper. Using ore is extremely wasteful. Refine the ores separately and then make bronze.

irrelevant

The critters I've been seeing are deer.

Waiting on a merchant. Can't make more tools because of the log situation. Well, and the bronze situation. And the copper situation. :(

MarkAnthony

Oh shoot!

Hey @irrelevant - do you think we should move our future posts to a different thread so we don't clutter up Red's ROTP Work In Progress one here?

I'll wait for you to start one if you agree.

irrelevant

Sounds good. In Mod Discussions 107

RedKetchup

Fixed : Missing label. in fact it was Lentils. but there is a mess cause Celery also should spawn but it looks like i didnt made the Celery mesh yet.... so it is spawning Lentils too. i ll fix that when Celery mesh done.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Fixed the blacksmith window : added the wood tools, the iron tools from iron and iron ore, no steel tools, bronze is as good as the vanilla steel tool (200 use). no carbon. i added the ability to smelt iron for beta purpose.
i also fixed the UI width of the blacksmith

edit oh and also fixed the statistics window of past years to 4 items.

RedKetchup

Forester lodge: fixed the planting trees function. should now plant the RotP trees. i also fixed the statistics window :)

MarkAnthony

But Red what about that "Limit Reached" issue for the Blacksmith, have you looked in to it? Something is is awry there I think. Irrelevant had it happen to him as well if that matters, not just me.

irrelevant

Thanks, @RedKetchup. Will iron ore also appear on the ground along with rocks and other ores?

moonbelf

Quote from: MarkAnthony on August 25, 2019, 12:04:48 PM
But Red what about that "Limit Reached" issue for the Blacksmith, have you looked in to it? Something is is awry there I think. Irrelevant had it happen to him as well if that matters, not just me.

I had also reached the unexpected limit with the blacksmith and just bumped everything related to ores etc up to 10000 and it went away. Trying to remember but I "think" when I bumped the minerals limit that was it. Maybe.

RedKetchup

iron ore wont appear on the ground.

blacksmith limits :
Wood tools: limit: tools (beta2)
Stone tools: limit: tools (beta1) (beta2)
Copper tools: limit: tools (beta1) (beta2)
Iron tools(iron bar): limit: tools (beta2)
Iron tools(iron ore): limit: tools (beta2)
Bronze tools: limit: tools (beta1) (beta2)
Tin bars: limit: iron (beta1) (wrong should be coal(mineral)^^) (beta2)
Copper bars: limit: Custom5(Construction) (beta1) (not sure i want to change cause RKEC works like this) (beta2)
Bronze bars: limit: Custom5(construction) (beta1) (wrong cause i decided to put bronze at iron limit (and change the name of the limit to bronze) (beta2)
Iron bars: limit: Iron  (beta2)

when you see beta1: you have that
when you see beta2: you will get that in next beta.

MarkAnthony

Quote from: RedKetchup on August 25, 2019, 05:45:37 PM
Bronze bars: limit: Custom5(construction) (beta1) (wrong cause i decided to put bronze at iron limit (and change the name of the limit to bronze) (beta2)
Iron bars: limit: Iron  (beta2)
Red, I'm not trying to tell you your business I just wanted to see if maybe you typed something wrong.

You said Bronze Bars will be placed under the Iron limit and that you were then going to change the name of the limit for Iron, to Bronze. This I understand. Bronze Bars will now be under the Bronze Limit.

But right below that you said Iron Bars will go to the Iron Limit.  Did you mean to say that Iron Bars will be under the Bronze Limit since you just changed the name of the Iron Limit to Bronze Limit?

Just trying to help, nothing more.