News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Paeng - Village Journals

Started by Paeng, March 21, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Whoyou13

@RedKetchup So the fodder building will randomly spawn flower and fodder?  And so the florist should be on the next lot of the fodder building?

@Nilla did you already try this? As I understand you, you have never seen spawn flowers by the fodder building, is that right?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Whoyou13 on June 11, 2017, 05:40:00 PM
@RedKetchup So the fodder building will randomly spawn flower and fodder?  And so the florist should be on the next lot of the fodder building?

@Nilla did you already try this? As I understand you, you have never seen spawn flowers by the fodder building, is that right?

exactly. but what i did with florist is to give an extra big range so you can if you want, place it between fodder farms if you have more than one. but yeah florist circle need to overlap the fodder farms circles.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

are you looking for this?? pic shows fodder building besides RED's storage barn. there is no florist yet to collect the flowers. the florist was to be added later. i usually run the fodder a few years to build it up before building the stables,etc.

brads3

that was from BEVERSET. if you check my village blogs you will find more pics.

brads3

Whoyou13

Is the flower can spawn even in all weather condition? I'm using Antilles of CC Journey, warm and arid and no snow. hehehehhe

brads3

the fodder and flowers do disappear in cold and snow but you should be alright there.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Whoyou13 on June 11, 2017, 08:47:29 PM
Is the flower can spawn even in all weather condition? I'm using Antilles of CC Journey, warm and arid and no snow. hehehehhe
yes any conditions even in winters (even if you dont see them, graphically, they always there and always spawns 365 days per year :) ^^)

Nilla

Quote from: Whoyou13 on June 11, 2017, 05:40:00 PM

Yes, of cause, I've tried it. I think your questions have been answered by Red and Brads. The florist picks a lot of flowers and as far as I could see, opposite to the fodder farmer, who also produces fodder in winter, the florist picks his flowers only in the summer. But my one florist directly at only one fodder farmer, picked more flowers, than the perfume maker could process.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on June 12, 2017, 01:50:48 AM
Yes, of cause, I've tried it. I think your questions have been answered by Red and Brads. The florist picks a lot of flowers and as far as I could see, opposite to the fodder farmer, who also produces fodder in winter, the florist picks his flowers only in the summer. But my one florist directly at only one fodder farmer, picked more flowers, than the perfume maker could process.

yeah 1 florist with big huge range... should work in 2-3 fodder farm and lose time to go see them all ^^
unfortunatly, we cannot change the time they takes to cut a flower :P
it is ... instant :P

Nilla

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 12, 2017, 02:50:24 AM
Quote from: Nilla on June 12, 2017, 01:50:48 AM

yeah 1 florist with big huge range... should work in 2-3 fodder farm and lose time to go see them all ^^
unfortunatly, we cannot change the time they takes to cut a flower :P
it is ... instant :P

I don't mind, instant picking of flowers. ;)  :D I find it works very well. Maybe only one thing to complain about! (You know me; always have to complain.)  :-[ It is less flowers in the meadows, if you let the florist work; less beauty!  :-\ But, I know, you can't both have the cake and eat eat it! Even if I would like to! ;)

RedKetchup

yup, more efficacy the florist works... and your beautiful meadows are less... beautiful ^^

Abandoned

We need some of those beautiful flower bunches as ghosted deco Mr @RedKetchup   :)  :)  :)

Paeng

The Big Dig

Linking the river with the great lakes...

The beginning was easy...

Connecting to the river got tricky because I could not really link in a gate, so I opted for an open entry...

The Tannery compound, ever hungry for fresh water...

The Wharf area...

On to uncharted lands...

:)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Abandoned

very impressive  :)  Wonderful how the different pieces all blend together.