News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Nilla -Kentworthport, the miserable, sick town

Started by Nilla, September 16, 2015, 06:43:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

btw, i love that in NMT 2.0 the ponds wont freeze in winter :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

Quote from: Pangaea on September 22, 2015, 12:31:49 PM

Interesting graph as well, with health going straight up, but happiness down, presumably due to lack of housing/sex/children.

I have to disappoint you it's not that refined. OK we can pretend it is, but it looks like it's the same old thing, that makes them unhappy: death of a close relative. Most common, when no new houses are built, is a parent who dies of old age. The children get very unhappy and have no chance to recover, because they only recover if they move out young. If the parents get very old even 50 years old bachelors and spinsters, still living by their parents are happy.

Nilla

Quote from: RedKetchup on September 22, 2015, 01:08:54 PM
btw, i love that in NMT 2.0 the ponds wont freeze in winter :)

Why? That´s a pity. I like it very much the way it is. The frozen ponds look very good to me. Maybe it looks a bit odd, when people stand there fishing on the frozen pond. But they do ice-fishing. Nothing strange with that. It´s very popular here, if there´s ice on our lake.

But it´s your mod and if you like it better without ice, I´ll have to live with it.

Nilla

I have played a little more, but I haven't written anything; there's nothing really new to tell. I tested ale, but I can see no difference. The brewery seems to work like any other idling place; people go to the brewery (not inside it, just close to it) and idle there. The only difference is that the store of ale gets smaller. I don't think that a brewery makes people happier than a market place, trading port or well.

I made a second big starvation. Again I wanted to study the recovery of happiness. Again I had about 8 unhappy young adults, students and children. Like the first time, all children were very unhappy. No one of the students were totally unhappy. The remaining stars varied between 4 and 2. All children and some of the students regained some happiness, this time no one full.

First picture

A little more food to carry into the trading ports this time.

The NMT-houses look beautiful in winter.

Second picture

No, no, no Rona, that's no idling place for you!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

xyris

I think the way those NMT houses look in winter is what I like most of all about Banished.  :)