Red Creamery 2.0 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 18, 2017, 09:50:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Red Creamery 2.0 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=201

Red Creamery: Main for 1.0.7

Red Creamery v2.0 part 1 : Main.
This mod add a red looking Creamery, a dairy profession, and adds also dairy products like milk, cheese, cream, butter and yogurt.";

Red Creamery: Cows for 1.0.7

Red Creamery v2.0 part 2 : Cows.
This mod add a Black & White Fresian cow and a Red & White Fresian cow. Both cows give milk, and beef and leather when slaughtered";

This mod in 2 parts contains:

- A red looking creamery which is 9x10 tiles size and cost 48 wood 12 stone.
- New resources : Milk, cream, cheese, yogurt and butter.
- New profession : Dairyman.
- New recipes :  make cream, cheese, yogurt and butter  from milk.
- New cows which gives milk : Fresian Cow : black & white, and Red Fresian : Red & White

Enjoy!

BUGFIXES: there was a bug that was giving the vanilla cattle half of beef (same as fresian). So now i made sure the Vanilla Cattle keep its skin and give double beef of fresian ones (double beef = same as originally stated in vanilla game 160-200 beef)

december 21th, 2017 : fixed a bug where Red Fresian has lost its animations.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nivzamora

I know it's the "Red" Creamery but any chance it could be the "wood" Creamery that isn't red? :D ? XD (dunno if this goes here but posting here I am cause I dunno where else I would ask!)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nivzamora on May 29, 2017, 02:57:50 AM
I know it's the "Red" Creamery but any chance it could be the "wood" Creamery that isn't red? :D ? XD (dunno if this goes here but posting here I am cause I dunno where else I would ask!)

haha

what kind of ... "wood" ?

Abandoned

@RedKetchup the original dairy milk and creamery is wood and the 2nd floor of colorful little house fits on top.  It doesn't have these two cows thought. A wood version of this one will be nice though.  :)

RedKetchup

BUGFIXES: there was a bug that was giving the vanilla cattle half of beef (same as fresian). So now i made sure the Vanilla Cattle keep its skin and give double beef of fresian ones (double beef = same as originally stated in vanilla game 160-200 beef)

So...

Vanilla Cattle : Old skin, 160-200 beef and 4-6 leather when slaughtered, no milk
Fresian Cow : Black&White, 80-100 beef and 4-6 leather when slaughtered, give milk.
Red Fresian : Red&White, 80-100 beef and 4-6 leather when slaughtered, give milk.

adelegarland

Hi @RedKetchup -
I have a question...  I have the latest creamery cows for 1.0.7 and the Medieval Town V2.04.1.0.6.  The red fresian cattle will not show in the game unless they are loaded above the Medieval Town.  Also, the Red Fresians are getting stuck in the trading post and never leave.  (I also have the New Limit Vanilla TP mod).  Has this conflict ever come up before?
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

yeah nmt 2,0 doesnt have a red fresian...

i still havent found the "red fresian" TP bug, i saw it, you also talked ablout it, but didnt found the clue.

brads3

my guess from seeing similar issues or conflicts with cows is somewhere in the coding it says "cow" in both mods.from what i have read at CC on these type issues. the compatability buildings mod was developed to fix issues where things use the same names in the coding.kinda like bakery and new bakery.since both are bakery, only 1 would load.with the mod both can now load independant of the other. it would be tedious to check every line to find those kind of glitches. these type of glitches where the program gets confused reading between mods does cause other subtle issues off and on.i have seen building textures get darker or lighter dependant on mods and mod order loaded.

i do not ever remember seeing the trading post issue myself. there has been others with that and CC. you might check there for a solution or cause.only thing i can think of is placement of the trade post might cause it. if the cows or animals are to walk off the trading post at such and such spot. could that spot not be flat and stop them from crossing it? like that part of the TP is over water or the river bank.if you have a saved game with the issue,try terraforming the ground near it and see if it does solve the issue.let us know please.

adelegarland

Hey @brad3 and @RedKetchup
I've tried the TP in various placements, using various trading posts fromthe vanilla to ones made by different modders.   I will experiment with the New Limit Vanilla TP mod and see if its a question of placement in the load order.  This is driving me nuts  ???  LOL
I'll keep you all posted, I'm off to hang with the husband for a while, but plan on playing all day tomorrow!    Lets see if I can figure it out!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

maybe the animations of the red cows are broken

RedKetchup

december 21th, 2017 : fixed a bug where Red Fresian has lost its animations.
(no animations = no walk animations = cant walk out of the TP)

should be fixed now, please redownload.