Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Old Bakery v1.3* for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 19, 2017, 10:05:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Old Bakery v1.3* for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=205

This is my Old Bakery with its residence. Adds 2 professions: Baker and Miller.
Adds new recipes and resources: Breads, Cheese, Flour, Honey, Cakes, Pies, Omelettes, Quiches, Barley and Sorghum.

Changed logs : Added 2 new recipes : Omelettes and Quiches.
v 1.1 to 1.2 : Fixed issue with CompatibleBuildings.pkm. WARNING: to update from 1.1 to 1.2 you need to destroy all windmill before doing the switch.
v 1.2 to 1.3 : Fixed an error. Cheese icon and name were not showing.

This Mod contains :
- Old Bakery building with its residence specially designed to only fit on this Old Bakery. 8x6 tiles. Cost 12 wood, 38 stones, 16 iron. Its residence is +1x6 to the left. Cost 18 wood, 16 stones. 90 fuel per resources under 50F. Good for a family of 5.
- Windmill in 4 differents look ( with cloth sails and without , in 90 and 45 degres. 6x6 tiles. Cost 36 wood, 32 stones, 8 iron.
- 2 new professions : Bakers and Millers. Bakers will work in the Old Bakery while Millers will take grains and make flour in the Windmill.
- 2 new crop grains : Barley and Sorghum (resources and seeds).
- 10 new resources and recipes: Barley, Sorghum, Flour, Bread, Cake, Pie, Cheese, honey, Omelette and Quiche.

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

lyonlee

Hi, RedKetchup.

"Windmill" in 'RKOldBakeryHouse.pkm' is not compatible with "Windmill" in 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm'

If I place 'RKOldBakeryHouse.pkm' over 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm', "Windmill" in 'RKOldBakeryHouse.pkm' overrides "Windmill" in 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm'.
If I place 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm' over 'RKOldBakeryHouse.pkm', "Windmill" in 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm' overrides "Windmill" in RKOldBakeryHouse.pkm'.

cf. 'OldBakeryHouse.pkm' is compatible with 'CompatibleBuildings.pkm'

RedKetchup

Thanks you @lyonlee  :)

fixed.

v 1.1 to 1.2 : Fixed issue with CompatibleBuildings.pkm. WARNING: to update from 1.1 to 1.2 you need to destroy all windmill before doing the switch.

lyonlee

Hi, RedKetchup.

I tested your mod again after I had read your reply.
But nothing changed.

I don't think you have uploaded v1.2* for 1.0.7.

RedKetchup

Quote from: lyonlee on February 21, 2017, 04:15:05 AM
Hi, RedKetchup.

But nothing changed.

???
gonna recompile it to make sure, and gonna reput on google drive to make sure :)
btw, i searched alll KKKK and Kave master  for a mod called "CompatibleBuildings.pkm" i found nothing. where is from ?

RedKetchup

i recompiled.
i gone on google drive.
deleted old bakery
gone to google drive recycle bin and deleted it again.
came back to my drive and uploaded new version.
i edited my post here.
placed new link.
save and exit.

(when i did it i completly as told, i renamed all "RKWindmill" to RKMYWindmill. i didnt expected to see someone use "RKWindmill" but i dont see anybody using "RKMY"Windmill.)

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on February 21, 2017, 09:53:55 AM
Quote from: lyonlee on February 21, 2017, 04:15:05 AM
Hi, RedKetchup.

But nothing changed.

???
gonna recompile it to make sure, and gonna reput on google drive to make sure :)
btw, i searched alll KKKK and Kave master  for a mod called "CompatibleBuildings.pkm" i found nothing. where is from ?

hi @RedKetchup I googled this last night before heading off, it was a very, very old mod of @kralyerg and the only reference is on the BL forums where he talks about it being superseded by his 'old buildings' folder in CC (MM??) and that it is no longer available, let me get the link for you.

http://blackliquidsoftware.com/index.php?/topic/943-cc-17-new-medieval-town/&do=findComment&comment=4546

He would be the one to ask about why there may be a conflict and how @lyonlee may still use the older buildings.
Not sure if @lyonlee uses MM or CC, and if not, is there much they can do about this.

From the post:
Compatible Buildings is an old mod of mine that housed the old versions of buildings when the models got changed. They're now going in the Old Buildings toolbar, but before they were a separate mod. But then I lost all the code/models for it, so there's no way to update it, or put those old old buildings in the toolbar.
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

ok :) so you are one of the rare people who still have this old .pkm :) can you send me a copy ? so i can check myself in game ?

grammycat

Red-I have a pkm named CompatibleBuildings from 03/24/2015 if that is the file you want.  I also have the same file dated 12/19/2015.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on February 21, 2017, 03:53:03 PM
Red-I have a pkm named CompatibleBuildings from 03/24/2015 if that is the file you want.  I also have the same file dated 12/19/2015.

please can you send me ? just grab my email

kralyerg

@RedKetchup it's still on my google drive, I just didn't think people would still actually want it.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B2oKJ9gdaP7dVlIxUWdEMTVZekE/view?usp=sharing

I did rename things for that mod, although I don't remember exactly what. :)

RedKetchup

thanks you. gonna see in game if it still cause a problem :)

RedKetchup

so you should no longer have any problem at all :

i deleted my bakery mod from my data folder.
1 downloaded the one i uploaded on google drive.

i ve checked the red warning (screenshot 1)
and i ve started a game and built both of the windmill (screenshot 2)

all good.

but warning : when you downloaded the new one, or will download the new one... make sure the name is : RKOldBakery.pkm and NOT : RKOldBakery(1).pkm
in a such case, you would still see the old one in game and you wont see the new one in game.

Thanks you for reporting this bug :) Kralyreg really named all my mods : RKsomething ^^ (didnt expected lol)

grammycat

Glad you got the file as slow as my mail is tonight.  Thank you for all the time you and other creators are putting into updating your mods.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on February 21, 2017, 05:17:39 PM
Glad you got the file as slow as my mail is tonight.  Thank you for all the time you and other creators are putting into updating your mods.

no problem :) we are always trying to create a perfect world :)