News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Forest Deep - Magical Garden Prob

Started by phyllida, February 13, 2017, 12:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phyllida

Love the Forest Deep and all the buildings and appreciate the hard work put into it,  but I'm having trouble with the magical garden. No matter when I build it even right at the very beginning it always comes up with the production limit reached icon. I've raised herbs fuel and food right up to ridiculous amounts and it makes no difference. I wondered if the gatherer was conflicting with it so disabled my gatherers but still comes up with production limits reached...don't know what else to try now and its driving me nuts. Any suggestions?

Abandoned

@phyllida If you have a town hall built, you can easily check which production limit is over.  The second tab in the town hall is production and it shows the limits first and the next column is the currant amount you have.  I had to watch the firewood on the mapI had the magical garden.  Hope that helps.

phyllida

@Abandoned hi thanks for the response. Yup done all that set production limits to stupid quantities and it still comes up with the limit reached icon....it goes off briefly for like 2seconds then its back and the garden doesn't work again. I built it again this morning even before building settlers housing and as soon as it was built icon came up. Grrr I like the building too but its frustrating me now :(

Abandoned

@phyllida I know with the firewood, I would raise the limit and sometimes the limit was reached again real soon, so I stopped the woodchopper until the reserve supply dropped.  Sorry, I don't know what else could be causing the problem.

phyllida

hmmm me neither just about to give it another go see if I have any luck or can suss out the problem  :) thanks for replying

kid1293

I have tested and can not find the error.
You are right - Food, Herbs and Fuel must have room to get higher.
You don't have to rise them much.

Do you use any mod (CC or MM) that maybe change flags?
I don't know much about those big mods and the load order.

phyllida

@kid1293 I've just tried changing all the load order, think possibly it is working as intended now...all being well. I have CC and megamod running and a couple of others so moved Forest Deep up. Fingers crossed!