Main Menu

MOD: General Goods merchant crash boat fix v 1.0

Started by RedKetchup, September 12, 2014, 10:42:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Bobbi

Hey, all! I just got a general trader in my new game, he carried 24 new items and no crash. Saved and reloaded, still no crash. Wonder if Luke did something to fix the problem on the patch update? He had: Bread, cheese, cloth, woven tunic, corn bread, corn flour, cotton, cream, flax, flour, honey, mead, milk, four kinds of Rhum, rope, seedling, seed oil, sugar, town garb, water and yogurt.

RedKetchup

maybe you are just at the limit :P
he didnt had seeds ?

Bobbi

He had no seeds. But if you took out sixteen seeds, and he now carries 24 new items and no crash?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Bobbi on September 28, 2014, 07:44:20 PM
He had no seeds. But if you took out sixteen seeds, and he now carries 24 new items and no crash?
17 but there were some place left, it s just with 2-3 ressources each mod... wasnt going far.

try to had the 20 crops mod ^^ and you ll see if fixed or not :)

Bobbi

Yeah, that we be a good test. Maybe I will try it tomorrow.

RedKetchup

Bobbi

I couldn't test it, it crashed my game. Sorry. But I saw over on BanishedMods that Luke replied to somebody that he was going to fix it. Can't remember what thread it was in. Or might have been BanishedInfo. I see you are talking to Elfecutioner about his meshes for the Small Vendors Mod. Have I mentioned lately how fabulous you are?

RedKetchup

haha yeah. i provided a 7x6' building (same footprint as tavern) for his general store , he got a bit of problem to implemented cause he doesnt use the same folder design as i ( i always use the apiary folder structure) but he should get it work now, i wish he provided a screenshot of it ^^

i ll give him another one for his Small Shop, around same footprint as his gatherer hut he use, and i have another one, similar to wanderer trader tent for his little one which has a pasture shelter. i wont use these meshes anyways. at least , his mod will be fixed :)