News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Mod Set: South Africa In Progress

Started by angainor88, August 19, 2017, 06:08:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kimbolton

Really nice. I've been enjoying the houses and look forward to this new set. Thanks for all your hard work! :)

taniu

@angainor88 :DI really like your work on the models. OK - I'm sending a couple of photos of different parts of Africa: houses and churches -  new idea ? Greetings

angainor88

Hoooo those are some fancy churches. I will definitely consider them. I haven't entirely decided where I want to got after I finish this set, so I will keep those in mind :)

angainor88

Okay finally finished the next part of this set, Braai Stand! (Braai is a kind of barbecue, and since I love cooking I thought I'd include a food stand of some kind :)

Not too fancy building, but the code took a while :P

galensgranny

That's great that you made a barbecue stand, and with colorful coverings!  Some wealthy Bannies might like that in their backyards.

angainor88

Ok here is the Old Town Pump, a well.

kid1293

:) You really make some strange things. This well is a piece of art.
Does it have a background in reality?

angainor88

Yeah it's actually based on a drawing of something that presumably existed back then. I had to make some changes because I didn't want a billion polys for a well (and also was tired of modeling domes haha)

galensgranny

That fancy enclosed pump is wonderful!  It is needed in the rich section of town, instead of the wealthy Bannies just seeing a pipe in the ground.  :)   

angainor88

I have finished the last piece of the South African set! Whew! Next I gotta clean it up and put it together... Then I can release it!

Here is the Cape Dutch Hospital

angainor88

Whew, well this set is over :D Time to start a new one!

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

angainor88

Just finished updating the AOs for these buildings. I didn't do it right the first time around :P

I'm going to do a chart of things people might want to know for them; aside from what materials used, heating, and occupancy, is there anything else people would find useful?

I may add another house or two to this set, depending on if my research turns up anything interesting.

brads3

a pinned listing of your mods in the 1.07 mod pages like the other modders have. :)

MarkAnthony

What Brad said, I was gonna say that too!  Also whether or not anything can be upgraded.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.