Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

logistics

Started by Fellow Villager, June 11, 2018, 10:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fellow Villager

hi,
it's a long time i do not play banished

i have a question, how do you manage logistic? i mean, i like to create industrial areas, and the problem is that stalls and markets fills of stuff that i do not need and for that reason they cannot that anymore items i need.

do you have any solution?

rkelly17

@Fellow Villager, there are mods which include specialized markets. If your general market fills up with industrial items, you can build, say, a food vendor who will only stock food for the people in the vendor's circle. Many of the mods in the Download section here have specialized vendors in a variety of sizes and designs.

RedKetchup

like RK Specialized Carts :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Fellow Villager

thanks for the answers!

however, the problem is that some flags (like fabrics) has a lot of items, and maybe i need flax and not feathers....is there any way to choose in a market only an item and not an entire flag?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Fellow Villager on June 11, 2018, 11:26:22 AM
thanks for the answers!

however, the problem is that some flags (like fabrics) has a lot of items, and maybe i need flax and not feathers....is there any way to choose in a market only an item and not an entire flag?

it always work as a whole flag, sorry.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

lots of players use trading posts to stiore or ship out un wanted items like feathers.this takes them off the map away from the other barns and markets.

BlueFireChelle

I'm one that loves Trading Posts for this reason. I can keep an eye on the specific needs of a particular industry and make sure they have a steady flow of what they need, while keeping it out of the general market. I quite like the small 1 tile triangular store lockers (can't remember their name) up against the building that might need a particular fabric or fruit/vege etc. That seems to also help keep a local supply so they don't need to wander too far looking for it. But I always keep an eye on the markets and see what's taking up too much space, and then get rid of it by storing it in the Trading Post.

brads3

that sounds like DS's cellars. cellars are handy or barns that store specific goods. there is also RED's carts that wi move the items back to the production workers.

Hawk

[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Goblin Girl

Quote from: Hawk on June 11, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
There's also @RedKetchup 's Warehouse.  ;)

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=242
Yeah, I came here to say this.  Typically, I start having problems with overstocks of something or other (or several somethings) once I hit about 50 population, so I just build the warehouse.  Got too many lambchops?  Too much wool?  30000 bottles of perfume that you can't seem to trade away?  Get Red's handy-dandy warehouse!