News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Builders still building on completed Foundry! RK Ed Choice Lite

Started by CathyM, May 28, 2019, 09:52:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CathyM

Hi -
I'm really REALLY enjoying Red Ketchup's Editor's Choice Lite, but there's much to learn. I thought I had just "misplaced" two builders (I tend to pin any buildings in progress, so I can see the progress)... and just now I watched the Foundry being finished and start working... and then two builders continue to frantically build it! This is stealing two workers from the community. Is this a known glitch? Can I do anything about it? I'm using Windows 8.1 and the 1.3.1 version of the Lite mod (and I am so glad it works on my slow computer!! MUCH fun!! ;D) Oh - and the other mods are Debug, Colorful Houses and NMT31 Multistori-Housing Version 4.0

Any suggestions/info welcome.

RedKetchup

strange bug.
if you take the remove building tools and cancel/destroy everything where is the foundry and 4-5 tiles all around ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

CathyM

MY BAD! Once I finally caught those "builders" by clicking on then.. I saw they were the foundry workers! Just doing the same motion, and outside, so I was confused... so sorry - and thanks for answering so quickly!! I'm learning - slowly, but I'm learning!  :-\ And your summary of the megamod is very helpful. I printed it so I could refer to it while playing.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .