News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pappa

are you going to use two textures dirt and stone in the market place or one texture

RedKetchup

just one , the dirt road over it doesnt look so bad.

the problem with the ground textures (footprints) are alot more complicated to sort it out as alternate. and dont want to make 10 icons for markets....

10x10 is done too :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@RedKetchup :)A lot of cool things will it be a new saga "Banished"? Happy New Year

RedKetchup

Maldrick

"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

they add good colors to the game :)

i fixed all my wood house chimneys to match the vanilla one and i am doing a new set of stone ones (6) to match the vanilla stone house chimneys.
it is important to have them at exact same place on the map :)
i did 4 of 6 stone houses so far. they will have a design exclusive to this mod :)

Maldrick

New stone houses?  You're going all out!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."

RedKetchup

a new set :) i meant, the models are new set, not the texture i planned for it

Maldrick

galensgranny

Love those stone houses, Red!  I am looking forwards to using them!

RedKetchup

Here i made a video of what is happening when you will launch the game :)
you will notice almost everything has changed  8)

oh and also ... enjoy the new music :) you will hear the start menu new music :)

Enjoy !!!

https://youtu.be/bSBvZWh3gFo

galensgranny

The music is nice.  It looks like you are getting close to finishing the mod.  I hope it will be soon.

Abandoned

adelegarland

I have a dumb question... ::)   How will this work with the other mods we have?  Will This be compatible with those other mods or will we have to run this one alone?  Or is it like the Vanilla mod we use now and will work with the other mods as the current Vanilla does?  If I understand correctly this one will replace Vanilla so be mod-neutral like the old Vanilla?  Does that make any sense?   :-\
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

RedKetchup

it will allow all the other mods play ok but.

you wont get the starting conditions of the other mods and stuff they add to the ground when you generate the map.

yes i am replacing all the vanilla buildings and offer tons of building inside the community toolbar,
but i also need to spawn copper ore and 3D grass on the ground when you generate the map. In order to get those, my mod will need to be ontop of the list.