Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Red's new Work In Progress thread

Started by RedKetchup, November 19, 2017, 06:43:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

New Beta 09 is available !!! :

Bugfixes/changes:
1. i changed the original CC Barley and i added more plants.
2. i was really not satisfied about the strawberries plant, i redid it completly.
3. i really disliked the footprint of the market and medium market. i didnt liked the stone imitation on the ground footprint. so i deleted the stones.
4. i moved up the nenuphars in the ponds, it was looking weird to me, they seemed to be under water.
5. i fixed the Tailor window and gave it its own window layout instead it is set on the blacksmith one.
6. i made a new recipe to the tailor and give the possibility to make warm winter coats from fur.
7. i fixed a granary foundations graphical glitch.
8. i am trying again to fix the blue berries amount. ^^
9. i deleted the fuel and woodfuel flags to the Fodder-Thatch raw material. so it wont mess up with fuel limits but wont be used to warm houses anymore.
10. i fixed the "coal" limit name and icons of the quarries.
11. i added storage capacity of all the barns tooltips.
12. i made new "highlight" models of woodcutter / florist / herbalist / fodder farmers to get rid of "unecessary" yellow lines all around semi transparent planes (mainly plants).

New Buildings:
1. A new Covered Stockpile Set : with a barn looking and some roof tiles that cover stockpile materials. they also have a +50 weight bonus of capacity per tile.
2. The Barber Shop is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
3. The Dentist is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
4. The Clinic is back. It has been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing.
5. The Bath House is back. It has not been designed to fit under multi-lvl housing though. it will now allow your citizens to get health back by taking a medicinal herb bath.
6. A new Hardware & Co. Store. It has : Wood | Fuel | CoalFuel | Iron | Custom5 ( coalfuel = Minerals, custom5 = Construction ) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
7. A new Grocery Store. It has : Edible | Protein | Vegetable | Fruit | Grain as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
8. A new Supplies & Goods Store. It has : Custom1 | Custom4 | Custom6 (Custom1 = Forged, Custom4 = Material like sand, Custom6 = Precious) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
9. A new Fabrics & Co. Store. It has : Textile | Custom2 (Custom2 = Fabrics like cloth and linen) as flags. It has been designed to fit under the multi-level housing.
10. A new Candle Maker building appeared. It will take 30 Beeswax and do 3-4 Candles. Candles are required to renew your open sky mines and renew its resources by opening new deeper levels.
11. All 3 Open sky Mines can now be upgraded to 3 deeper levels. lvl 2 will allow you to get 3000 extra resources. lvl 3 up to 4000 extra resources. (the standard mine has a limit of 2000 resources)

Enjoy !!!

PS.: Should be saves compatible without problems out of a little weird glitch about the wild strawberries which will have a weird red looking. a new game will have those perfect.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

carolinafan95

YYYEEEESSSSSS. LOL, thanks Red, been patiently waiting for this.  ;D
Downloading now. The North will have to wait. ;)

RedKetchup

what are the next NMT2.0 buildings you all want me to add next ?

grammycat

RedKetchup

Nilla

I´m a big fan of the canals. But I think I read somewhere that you don´t want to include them. If you don´t like to, it would at least be nice, if they where compatible. (Maybe they are I haven´t tested)

I also miss a NMT school.

And as I said in my blog; small ground flor production buildings that could be used together with the 2 and 3 flor homes would be nice. If I remember it right there was a butcher, but there could also be a baker, a tailor and maybe something else looking similar.

carolinafan95

I'll second that Nilla.  :) A school with the NMT touch would be nice. Maybe even two floors.
I'm liking the new mod a lot Red, got to play a little last night. Thanks for the change with the fodder. Makes it easier for me at least.
Loving the mines, both in looks and function.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Nilla on February 19, 2018, 07:01:31 AM
I´m a big fan of the canals. But I think I read somewhere that you don´t want to include them. If you don´t like to, it would at least be nice, if they where compatible. (Maybe they are I haven´t tested)

I also miss a NMT school.

And as I said in my blog; small ground flor production buildings that could be used together with the 2 and 3 flor homes would be nice. If I remember it right there was a butcher, but there could also be a baker, a tailor and maybe something else looking similar.

oh they will be included... it is just i wait because the compile time will double and the .pkm file will get another 100MB so i am trying to wait a bit. maybe i ll add it for the next beta.

you're right. i still need to add the school and some business at 1st floor.

brads3

RED,didn't you upgrade the canals to 1.07?  would it be easier to make a patch so the canal mod can be an add-on to this?

RedKetchup

oh they are fully operational ! and can be put just under this mod. it would have exactly same effect (100%) as i would put them right now inside the RK Ed.

brads3

cool,i was thinking a patch might be needed to get the traders to work.as long as it can be added that easy,save yourself the work. :D

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on February 20, 2018, 04:39:11 AM
cool,i was thinking a patch might be needed to get the traders to work.as long as it can be added that easy,save yourself the work. :D

nan, i ve made them so they will easily include and part of that NMT3.0 renamed as RK Ed

grammycat

In NMT you had a set of 4 medieval barns-those were the ones I was mentioning.  I've been playing and love this mod.  It changes the way you have to think about production lines.

RedKetchup

Quote from: grammycat on February 20, 2018, 06:34:14 AM
In NMT you had a set of 4 medieval barns-those were the ones I was mentioning.  I've been playing and love this mod.  It changes the way you have to think about production lines.

those ones ?

normal, medium, small, tiny (+a granary?) ??

Hawk

Aren't those already in the Editor Choice mod?
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]