Main Menu

Kid - Gothic Tithes & Tributes V1.0

Started by kid1293, March 19, 2020, 07:03:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

banishedsanni

Cute :)
Will add it to my next map.
What can i do with these receipts? I mean do they disappear or do i have to store them?

kid1293

;D You better ask Abandoned about that.

Sell them?

Abandoned

:) The receipt is totally worthless - only 1 trade value.  Either keep them stocked at the collection dock or take to trading post, storage or warehouse.

tuggistar

kid1293

Abandoned

An added note from Darkmoor Story 55 Intro that may help clarify the purpose of the collection dock in this mod :

Kid Gothic Tithes and Tributes  (testing) consists of several pieces in 3 textures.  The main piece is a collection dock where storytellers and role players can pay taxes or tributes when the riverboat comes to collect.  Others can dispose of excess items.  Each will get a totally worthless receipt in exchange.  The release version will have a regular trading post added.  It will not be in this story.

colleen1

Thank you! I'm always looking for things with roof tiles :)

galensgranny

I love those textures.  I thought some were house, but sadly, not so.

Abandoned

The textures match Kid Gothic Fantasy light and dark which have houses and also match Kid More Houses and Kid More Havens light and dark so there are a lot of matching houses in those textures already.  :)

galensgranny

Yes, I know there are other houses that match, but I like the size and style of the buildings in this Gothic Tithes mod.  The more the merrier!

Artfactial

Oh I like this idea!
So in the full release the receipts will also come in regular trading stocks?
Wouldn't mind receipts with actual values to simulate the tax payed. Though this might be more functional than the role-play aspect aimed for.:)
Still, will probably add this!:D

kid1293

:) Hi.
I can't use the actual value. Then it is possible to sell them back for the same price.
The receipts are only available at the one trader. (there is also a vanilla trader)