News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New England Mod

Started by The Pilgrim, May 22, 2018, 04:25:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Pilgrim

After way to much time away dealing with RL... I have an update coming later this evening for the New England Mod. @kid1293  was instrumental in making the new models, updating the old ones and even adding special versions of his storage and covers to fit with the look of this mod. It is designed to be used in conjunction with his workplace mod and they fit together beautifully.
With all that said.  I am ready to move on to the next stage, adding some native industries, civics and such to the mod. I may even flirt with some starting conditions. But I need help... I amazing meticulous researcher, designer and organizer, but my coding skills are lacking and my modeling skills are crap.  So I am looking for one or two volunteers to help get to the next benchmark. Who's in?

galensgranny

Yay!  I like your New England houses, and in particular the additions (which also can fit against some other buildings.)  I am looking forward to your update.  If you are asking for volunteers for coding, that would NOT be me, but I will happy to cheer you on!

brads3

The Pilgrim

I am having issues uploading the Mod.  It keeps telling me that there is an error and I need to add a title, but I did.  What do I do now?

RedKetchup

Quote from: The Pilgrim on May 26, 2018, 07:50:23 AM
I am having issues uploading the Mod.  It keeps telling me that there is an error and I need to add a title, but I did.  What do I do now?

isnt because it is too big file ? there is a limit size the board accept, did you try to zip it at max compression ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

adelegarland

Hey @The Pilgrim  Just wondering what ever happened to this mod, I was looking forward to seeing it! :)
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

The Pilgrim

It will be out soon. RL gets in the way again

brads3

GM,how goes it? what's the good word?can we sneak a peak and progress report?

LadyMarmalade

I have googled the original mod and seen the info on the Steam website - Looks very nice - it it available here too? Can't seem to find it..
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

The Pilgrim

Those are not the newest version. I didn't ever put a version on steam, though the CC team may have.
The newest version will be posted here and at BL tomorrow for the Fourth of July holiday.

brads3

great,thank you for the heads up.  wait it is tomorrow in europe already.  LOL

LadyMarmalade

Thanks @galensgranny and @The Pilgrim. Look forward to downloading it. Happy Fourth of July! (I'm in the UK and it's already 4th so I can say that!)
I am not a Gamer because I don't have a life but because I choose to have many.

wiscoke

@The Pilgrim  any news on when the mod is uploaded, or did I miss it somewhere?

Maldrick

Just getting back to the game so didn't see that there was an update coming for this till the thread got bumped.  Been playing with it for the past few days.  Absolutely love these houses and would love to see more whenever @The Pilgrim is up for it, for sure!

Edit -- Was replying to the last couple of comments before I read the OP.  I've only made one mod and started another before I took my break.  Not sure how much help I would be, but if I can help in any way please let me know.  I was getting more comfortable with modeling at the time. My biggest roadblocks were texturing and coding.  Getting better at both is my next goal when I get back into it.  Right now just casually playing getting back into the game.
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze