News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Jetty & Bridge v2.1 (updated 20 April 2018)

Started by Discrepancy, February 16, 2017, 07:54:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawk

Yea, as I mentioned, I used WinRAR and WinZip both for years but once I found 7-Zip I did away with both and now use only 7-Zip. It will also extract from iso files, along with some exe (as I mentioned), dll, scs (from the 18 WoS series), and numerous other formats.

Oh! And did I mention it's free, with no nag screens?  ;D
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

Abandoned

I also use 7-zip and have never had a problem with it.  :)

Glenn

DS -- When you have time please check that wonderful stone bridge of yours  -- my villagers love to walk over it but the trader will not pass under it

PS - I spoke too soon - I see you are already doing so  - I love this bridge

pappa

Banished_Trucker

Hello all, seasoned player but new to these forums. Quick question regarding the new jetty & bridges: I am using MegaMod 0.07 with CC 1.75 and just built my first bridge but no one will walk on it and I think it's either that it doesn't connect with the dock pieces(from another mod in MM) or my connection to ground level isn't correct so could someone tell by these screenshots?

All advice is welcome and hope ya'll are having a Merry Christmas! 

https://imgur.com/a/H9Spo 

Discrepancy

Hello, they should be allowing travel by citizens. I'm not sure why they are not.
Where in the mod list are you using DS Jetty & Bridge in relation to MM? I suggest using it above MM.

On the left of the bridge I'd try by adding in another lower level jetty piece between the others and the shoreline, probably not, but worth a try.

Banished_Trucker

I thought I'd make it back here in time to say I figured it out and it's exactly what you said! lol Just one more lower level piece to connect the ground was all it took! Thanks for the reply tho and this wonderful mod :) 

I did have another thing pop up tho: needed some rood tiles for a new building upgrade but when I tried to get the medieval kiln to get back to work it says that it's at the production limit, but I can't figure out which category it falls under. I tried raising all the ones that were at their limit but when I did the other buildings in those categories started work again but not the kiln. I took the screenshot while looking at the pottery building since they are supposed to be related at least according to the icons. 

https://imgur.com/a/8ufRA

RedKetchup

you have probably a conflit with old 1.0.6 mod.... where rooftiles (and bricks) were stones
raise your stone limit.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Banished_Trucker

Thanks Ketchup, that was it. Guess I hadn't in fact tried *every* limit. Thanks for all of your great mods and the help!

RedKetchup

it is possible that you have NMT2.0 ?

and not have claypit 3.0
and/or 3.0 not placed ontop of 2.0 ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

taniu

@ Discrepancy  :D Thank you for a fantastic upgrade of mods . Happy New Year

elemental

@Hawk and anyone else who is having problems with 7-zip... if you are using an old version of 7-zip try updating to the latest version. The files wouldn't extract for me until I updated.

Hawk

Quote from: elemental on December 31, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
@Hawk and anyone else who is having problems with 7-zip... if you are using an old version of 7-zip try updating to the latest version. The files wouldn't extract for me until I updated.

I've never had any problems with 7-Zip. I love it.  :)
I'm currently using V-16.04, which is the latest version.
[b][i]Hawk[/i][/b]

[color=#800000][i]Yes, I can multitask. I can listen, ignore and forget all at the same time.[/i][/color]

twilightbreeze

Building my first water town. Set up storage, stock piles, etc. Added a general trader, and stocked that. But trading boats go right by it. It's connected correctly, and open space in front, and one side. See pic. Why won't the trading boats go to it?

I have used it in another game, on a river, worked just fine.

Any thoughts?

Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

elemental

What type of map are you using, and do you have any bridges over your river?