News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Work In Progress - Maps

Started by kid1293, December 07, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

Perhaps because of DSTerrainsAndClimates mod.

Also try taking out MaritimesTrees. On my end I get Necora's trees with just the PineSet.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Kristahfer

Thank you @Gatherer I will try your suggestion.

tuggistar

Hello kid1293. Could you check out this mod, I have A Large Map Size, Why with even a combination of RK Editor Choice Edition, Large Map Size Crash or is an endless download? Medium Map Size starts, but Large Map Size doesn't. In a combination of RK Editor Choice Edition and MegaMod 8.01 too. Can you check what's the problem? Medium Map Size In different combinations seems to be working. I'm mostly interested in Maps-Mountain Lake!

kid1293

Hello @tuggistar
I wish I could help you! I do not play much and I am very stupid when it comes
to load-order problems. Maybe someone sees this and can throw in their two cents.
The tests I made with my mod was okay. Sometime I could get a bad large map
with graphical glitches but it never stopped loading.

tuggistar

kid1293
Apparently the conflict is MegaMod 8.01. Without it, The Large Map Size in this MODS works fine with the MODS RK Editor Choice Edition, but only without MegaMod 8.01.

Сan I ask for a little favor if possible. Ask RedKetchup to add to RK Editor Choice Edition Maps - Mountain Lake and a few others. To play with RK Editor Choice Edition and MegaMod 8.01 on Large Map Size on all Maps, but without overrideMap.

The RK Editor Choice Edition itself runs in all combinations perfectly on its Maps, on any Map Size.

kid1293

I am not so sure @RedKetchup will do more work now.
He will see this message if he comes by. We can only hope. :)