Main Menu

Paeng - Village Journals

Started by Paeng, March 21, 2017, 02:31:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Love the village @Paeng , as always, rather inspirational :D 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Paeng

Year 31, pop ~200...

The lake has been conquered!

;)
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Paeng

Here some more impressions...

The Weaver's Village

Lonely Fishing

Waterfront and Lake Developments

The Lake

:)

Paeng

Year 39, pop ~230...

New development, connecting the river and the lake  ;)

:)

embx61

Wow.

Red surely did an awesome job with his updated canals :) and you are the master builder and screenshot taker :)

And another good news is that the Pink water is gone thanks to Discrepancy's find. :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

just sad he has an intel ^^ i see there is not alot of sky reflection on the water  which is making the water looking more darker than should be :'(

how did you liked to use it ? the footprint feature was good and helpful ?
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Paeng

Quote from: embx61 on June 10, 2017, 09:09:09 AMthe Pink water is gone thanks to Discrepancy's find

Yep, he sure made everybody's day  ;D

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 10, 2017, 10:29:59 AMmaking the water looking more darker than should be

Oh, I think it's not that bad - it's only on that last shot, which is very much zoomed out and maybe an unlucky rotation... all the ones above that look okay to me...

Quotehow did you liked to use it ? the footprint feature was good and helpful ?

The blue arrows definitely are a BIG help... I still misplaced about every second plop LOL, but mainly because I kept confusing myself - mainly when I rotate the lots and then can't remember what was the original position... it would be easier if we could see the arrow before we plop, but I remember you saying that doesn't work. Anyway, that's just a matter of practice - by the time I had this small canal done, I pretty much had the hang of it   ;)

embx61

Not sure if it works with Reds canals as they are pretty deep but if you hover over a river or a lake you see the water flowing and so see the direction with my irrigation channels.

Yes, I found also out that the blue arrows sadly do not work before plopping the pieces down. The arrows are on the footprint! But at least it is visual and a player can delete the footprint if the arrow(s) are in the wrong direction before spending materials on the build :)
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

this is why i recommend strongly to pause your game before.

the arrows on the footprint. i cannot put it on the mesh itself or you will see it once it has been built

Paeng

Tehehe... yeah, by and by we should forget the nice little perks we got used to in SC4   :D

Hey, I'm not complaining... these are tiny "hardships", compared to the HUGE gains we now have, specially on the water ways... a few more rounds, and we won't even think about it any more  ;D

Whoyou13

hi sir i try the florist building of @RedKetchup  but it seems the worker is always in idle? the florist needs flower, is the flower will grow randomly or needs to plant?

Nilla

As far as I understand, you need to plant the flowers. I used the fodder farmer. As far as I know it's the only way to get flowers for the florist. At least so far. Maybe the NatDiv guys are working on something. But I haven't seen anything yet.

Paeng

Quote from: Nilla on June 11, 2017, 02:27:23 AMI used the fodder farmer. As far as I know it's the only way to get flowers for the florist.

Yeah, that's right... the flowers come when you plant the fodder, and can then be gathered by the florist... and made into perfume  :)

Abandoned

RedKetchup

Quote from: Whoyou13 on June 11, 2017, 01:39:24 AM
hi sir i try the florist building of @RedKetchup  but it seems the worker is always in idle? the florist needs flower, is the flower will grow randomly or needs to plant?

the florist only gather and pickup flowers, does not plant them.
you cannot plant flowers by yourself, flowers are a wild spawn that appear randomly in meadows (fodder farm).
(like onion and mushrooms appear randomly in forest)