News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

brads3

the walkways are at water level so they are lower than the ground. this would leave a gap below the cart. there is a dock piece that is shoreline level. you could build EB's decor carts on that 1. i don't think you could build a RK storage cart over it.KID and EB have some decor crates and carts both.some i think function as storage, not as markets thou.

donwolfkonecny

Hm thanks. It's the cart (market?) functionality I wanted. I'm building stuff and they keep bring a few logs at a time so I wanted to build a log cart to bring a bunch of logs out there at once so it's more efficient. Sounds as though that cannot be accomplished?

brads3

i think there is a marterial market included with the dock. it might just be storage.but there is a place for materials like  logs. there is also a dock log scavenger that floats logs to the docks.

RedKetchup

no the cart cannot be placed over a dock piece. a dock piece is a building even if only serves to allow walking... and a market cart is also a building.
it is the same way you cannot put a market on top of an house. only one building can occupy the same tile. of course, not talking about "ghosted" things. ghosts are decoration without real purpose.

i dont see why your vendor doesnt want to pickup silver. i often say silver bar to compare silver ore... because i am french ^^ in french, silver is "argent" and "argent" is also the same word for "money" so we tend to place bar at the end so in our french mind, we are talking a kind of metal that has been smelt into a bar and not money you have in your pocket. ^^

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

donwolfkonecny

I have a problem with Malt. I have General Stores, and Farmstands, and the Vendor will pickup Malt, drop it in the Farmstand, immediately pick it up and drop it in the Forest Barn immediately pick it up and take it to the Farmstand in a loop. This continues until the bannie is assigned to a different job, in which case they carry the malt with them, however its in a wheelbarrow that rotates as though the bannie is a wheel with spokes and the wheelbarrow sticks out 90o from a spoke. Looks very odd, unnatural, and painful, but mostly, is there a problem with the flagging such that malt is kindof a food but not really?
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1688869037

Nirahiel

Oh, i might install this one, is it compatible with NMT canal and forester thingy ?
(Also French unite ! :D )

RedKetchup

@donwolfkonecny  this very very old mod doesnt support the new resources flags. it should not exist anymore in your windata folder.
so thats normal. Malt is a non edible grain, those very old markets accept only edibles, not non-edible grain.

donwolfkonecny

Oh okay thanks. Can you tell me which mod has this old Malt house? I don't see in my list which one has the malt house.
And is there some kind of replacement or update?

brads3

that is the stuck loop. a few old markets do this. the emporium,DS original market carts,and you found a 3rd mod. as RED said it does seem tha non-edile part os the cause.some sugar and maple sap can get stuck too.

@Nirahiel ,the RK CHOICE has the canals already included with it.

brads3

donwolfkonecny

So I think you are saying the problem is with Smaller Vendor Buildings by Elfecutioner? That's too bad! I love my General Store with it's smaller footprint. And I love to place a Farmstand in my forest clusters.

Does anyone know working alternatives? I see RK has market puzzle, but that requires additional workers, also the General Goods piece took 132 of my available 270 tools, so it seems to not be functioning the way I would like.

brad do you use the standard marketplace or what? I don't recall, since markets don't seem to be a focus of your visual tours. Which admittedly, doesn't sound all that interesting, so I understand why! lol

It seems if the work is done on the structures, the flagging should be a simple mod but the guy doesn't seem to be updating it. Can someone adopt it? and update the flags?

brads3

EB has a farmstand market. the mini mod does have a food market.EB also has small markets for tools.KID's market puzzle has a spot that brings tools and firewood. i have the old specialized marklet mod but haven't used it much. RED overrrides the old texture to the general store. when i have used the industrial market square i do use EB's farmstand with it to keep food moving. oh i use Slinks markets a lot since that set stores so many items. seems you found the problem is inedible foods.there are only a couple of them.you could make other ales and never see the issue.

RedKetchup

RKEC has a malt house, it is community icon => rk => rk resources => 2nd or 3rd icon to the left.

donwolfkonecny

Thanks for the tips brad. I can't use EBs stuff because I don't have an unRARer software on my machine. It should be zipped instead :(
I don't want to use the market puzzle because that will require about 4 vendors to provide the needs of a house. So you use Slinks markets? Can you link me to Slink's downloads? I've never heard of them.
RK do you really have no alternative to the gigantic market???

Oh and FWIW the 1.04 Smaller Vendor Buildings is live on Steam so that's why I was using it, guess not everything on Workshop is up to date. I'm going to guess that if someone abandons their project, it just sticks around forever and noone else can remove it or notate it?

brads3

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=542.msg14757#msg14757

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=dlattach;topic=542.0;attach=5747

try it but not sure if it will handle the inedible food flag.the industrial market, i use a lot to move stone and logs.REd has a similar stone set for the new flags included in the RK. community button, RK, then barns.