Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Old Tailor House 2.0 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 01:43:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Old Tailor House 2.0 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=235

This is a request for my old tailor shop with its residence.

This mod contains :
- My old tailor design based on vanilla tailor with a specific residence that only fit for this building.
- New patterns : from cotton and fur.
- New crop : Cotton and with its seeds.

Enjoy !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

kid1293

Good to see all these old houses still alive!

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Abandoned

@RedKetchup As I am getting the latest versions of my old favorites into my game, I notice that your old bakery, old blacksmith, and old Hunter Hut file names are now RK in front of old name, but not old tailor house, it is still just old tailor.  I would not mind if the  name was changed to RK old tailor so it would be grouped with the others.  I have my mod list alphabetized.  thank you  :)

Edit: I believe it is only the file name itself that would need to be changed in order to keep then together in Windata and with old tailor and RK old tailor both could be kept in the mod list. if desired to pick and choose, the name in the mod list is fine but can only have one or the other now.  I must say that the icons and descriptions are very nice.

Abandoned

@RedKetchup , I can't just add a RK in front of the name myself can I ?. The file names can't be changed except by mod maker and mod kit, correct?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 08, 2017, 08:46:18 AM
@RedKetchup , I can't just add a RK in front of the name myself can I ?. The file names can't be changed except by mod maker and mod kit, correct?

yup you cannot change the name of the .pkm ^^ you wont see its toolbar anymore.

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup I was updating the Excel sheet with the most recently commented files, and this popped up today for me.

I am filling in information now - not just new professions, but also where mods have listed "Raw Materials", but I noticed you have added " New crop : Cotton and with its seeds." 
But, I had listed in another thread Raw Materials:  Sorghum

So, are seeds "Seeds"  or are they "Raw Materials" or, are they both?
In my data columns, do I add things like:  Seeds; Food - or, leave them as combined "Raw Materials"

Does the question make sense?  I can add a screenshot of what I mean, if I need to :)
Maybe @embx61 or @kid1293 or @Discrepancy may be able to answer me please?
(for now, I'm just adding " New crop : Cotton and with its seeds." to a new crop list.  :D )
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

kid1293

Just add 'New Crop...'
Seeds don't have flags, and crops are sometimes not flagged as edible.
Some from CC seems to be under some other flag, not sure...

RedKetchup

seeds arent raw material but to add a new seed, it needs a link inside its file that is linked to a raw material

kid1293

@RedKetchup - Are you telling us it is possible to add seeds other than
from a merchant?

Abandoned

@RedKetchup Could I please have the old tailor house with the pkm file name RK old tailor house 2.0 please

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 09, 2017, 04:30:08 AM
@RedKetchup Could I please have the old tailor house with the pkm file name RK old tailor house 2.0 please

PM sent

Abandoned

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on May 09, 2017, 05:26:46 AM
Merci Mr @RedKetchup

welcomed :) i hope sitting on my personal toolbar in community was ok ^^ you didnt specified :)

Abandoned

oh yes @RedKetchup that is just fine.  I like the community tool bar just fine but there are some mods I use all the time and like in original place.  Now with these favorites, old with residence I have both in mod list and can choose one or the other.  If I do a map with furs I can use this one, but if no furs on map I can use original tailor in original place and not have the riverboat merchant bringing me furs instead of wool or whatever.  You know how picky I am about mods LOL.  Thank you again  :)