Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing for 1.0.6 b

Started by RedKetchup, July 14, 2017, 08:17:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: LittleHousing for 1.0.6

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=333

This is a mod that adds a NMT Little Housing Set to your game that will match the textures of your NMT3.0Series Canal system.

5 different models "F" alternate.
8 different textures, same as NMT3.0Series: Canal system (Classic, Old Stones, Red Bricks, Sand Bricks, Fire Set Bricks, Old Church Stones, Dark Stones Foundations, Old Wood).

The houses are 4x4 +1 road and will cost or 24stones+8wood, or 24bricks+8wood, or 24wood+8stones depending the texture chosen.

These new houses use the new " Transparency Glass Technology" ™ from Bartender.

the heat fuel is slightly better than vanilla counterparts. Wood one has 70 (instead of 60), stone and bricks ones have 98 (instead of 90)

The difference between version 1.0.7 and 1.0.6 is : in 1.0.7 bricks is "custom5 flag", while in 1.0.6 it use "stone flag".

Changelog:
3.0a : fixed 1 chimney smoke on the 5th model of Old Stone texture.

Changelog:
3.0b : fixed the building points and use points which were 0,5 tile to near of the houses.
Added roof support (wood frame) to all the build02 building process.
Added a 6th model which is a mirror copy of the 3rd (the one with a balcony in "L" shape.)

Enjoy !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

RedKetchup

Changelog:
3.0a : fixed 1 chimney smoke on the 5th model of Old Stone texture.

ancientmuse

Holy choice of textures and designs Batman !

So many to choose from.... I'm not sure which theme I want to go with for my canal houses.  And what's this about being able to see through the windows ?  Hmm, hmmm ?  Does this mean we can see the wallpaper, flooring, and furniture inside ?

*snicker snicker*   ;)

Awesome mod, Red.  Thank you !

RedKetchup

thanks for your kind words, @ancientmuse  :)
i thought to add some things inside... but it would just mostly add to the lags people have to draw things. but inside you can see ... the floor, the inner walls... the chimney... sometime see outside by 2 windows...
but mostly, it adds to the general aspects of the houses and how we perceive those :)

Savidan

OMG, you are the true Batman ????!!!  8)

You are right red, it could be nice to make it even more impressive but that's important to keep the game fluid.

But ... sometime you can add a little easter egg just from you, it could be your "signature look" ^^

elemental

I'm enjoy decorating my towns but decorating the inside of houses is going a bit far. But having said that, being able to see a fire in the fireplace would be sweet.

RedKetchup

Quote from: elemental on July 16, 2017, 03:14:43 PM
I'm enjoy decorating my towns but decorating the inside of houses is going a bit far. But having said that, being able to see a fire in the fireplace would be sweet.

haha thats what i thought at some point ^^ adding a fire point for my magic fires ^^ and hope to see them through the windows ^^

ancientmuse

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 16, 2017, 03:27:20 PM
haha thats what i thought at some point ^^ adding a fire point for my magic fires ^^ and hope to see them through the windows ^^

Well, if one was really really desperate to see fire inside the house, they could always take your ghosted torch from your "I See Fire" mod and stick in the middle of the house.... and voila, a crackling fire inside !

haha

:P

RedKetchup

embx61

Now change the code if the player put the ghosted torch in the house it starts a fire  :P

[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Changelog:
3.0b : fixed the building points and use points which were 0,5 tile to near of the houses.
Added roof support (wood frame) to all the build02 building process.
Added a 6th model which is a mirror copy of the 3rd (the one with a balcony in "L" shape.)