News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Fly Fishing

Started by Tom Sawyer, October 26, 2016, 12:15:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Denis de la Rive

Quote from: QueryEverything on December 16, 2016, 06:56:38 PM
I use a range of mods and haven't used CC, although given the ToL seems to not be revamped I might have to look at CC.
I would also use the furs as furniture (happiness) & rugs (warmth).   I would also suggest that the fur clothing would have the highest value (excellent) and trade wise, also a high trade score as they really were a luxury resource, depending on the animal used.
Actually the fur trade is a totally different thing and that is the one that would be valuable, "made beaver" is not the same as small animal furs that you can make into lining, or trim, and smaller items like gloves and hats, (not felt ones which use beaver). Furniture should be made using treated leather, (I found "Russian" leather), and rugs are made usually from wool, like in CC. Technically its not really possible to use them that way, warmth is a function of the building, and furniture should not be a luxury. ToL's maker has completely vanished from Banished, so it rather a dead end.

QueryEverything

Thank you for your reply Denis :) 
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]