Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

I See Fire v1.0 for 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, February 17, 2017, 07:07:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

I See Fire v1.0 for 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=191

This mod is about real animated campfires and bonfires.

Change log : moved the icon place to the new community toolbar.

This mod contains :
- 1 huge bonfire, 1 medium bonfire, 1 big firecamp all being worked out by a new profession fireworker. they provide happiness.
- 1 ghosted firecamp with a cooking pot
- 1 ghosted torch on a stick.
- A full set of 9 ghosted wall torches with 9 different positions on a tile that cover most of possibilities.

Enjoy!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

taniu

QueryEverything

@RedKetchup I finally got around to screenshotting my campgrounds :)  Been a while coming (don't stay on a map long enough to screenshot everything, oops) and I realised, I forgot to ask about a new/modified fire :)

I really like the large one, but I want to also add some decorations etc to it - is it possible to have one with the centre tile as the 'building', then the rest of it is ghosted?  Or a completely ghosted one / road tile etc ...

I wanted to place the cooking stand etc over the fire to look like a camp stove, but wasn't able to work around it.

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

not sure about that but will see. it would needed to be fully ghosted, cant be half ghosted. also, cannot be ghosted with someone "working" it.

Paeng

Quote from: QueryEverything on June 03, 2017, 05:24:47 AMcooking stand etc over the fire to look like a camp stove, but wasn't able to work around it.

The set already has a "ghosted firecamp with a cooking pot"... why can't you work around that?
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

RedKetchup

Quote from: Paeng on June 04, 2017, 03:18:20 PM
Quote from: QueryEverything on June 03, 2017, 05:24:47 AMcooking stand etc over the fire to look like a camp stove, but wasn't able to work around it.

The set already has a "ghosted firecamp with a cooking pot"... why can't you work around that?

maybe she put the wrong item down first. need to put the big one first, and then put the ghosted cookpot in center :)

QueryEverything

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 03, 2017, 03:51:42 PM
not sure about that but will see. it would needed to be fully ghosted, cant be half ghosted. also, cannot be ghosted with someone "working" it.

Thank you for thinking about it :) 
Even if the middle tile was solid where the fire is, and the rest is overhanging, like a couple of other buildings have been done - that way the worker can still be there, and work, but the rest gets to be decorated & used creatively :)
It's by no means a demand, if it can, it can - if not, that's ok :)  I just thought I'd ask.  :)

@Paeng because I wanted to use the big fires with the workers, with the awesome looking flames :D
And, because I wanted to artistically try something different :) 

Quote from: RedKetchup on June 04, 2017, 03:35:26 PM

maybe she put the wrong item down first. need to put the big one first, and then put the ghosted cookpot in center :)

Maybe @RedKetchup :)  I will double check when I load today. 
The screenshots I got the other day weren't showing me what I thought I wanted when I checked them, so can't answer that now.  :D

Abandoned

Unbelievable, Mr @RedKetchup do you want be to put out the "do not disturb sign again" LOL  :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 05, 2017, 05:58:26 AM
Unbelievable, Mr @RedKetchup do you want be to put out the "do not disturb sign again" LOL  :)

Query has the right to ask if she needs something or infos ! i am never on a "no disturb sign", i come here like 300 times per day lol. (everyone can ask !!)
of course i have a "to do list" as long as the road from London to Rome (or new york to los angeles) lol

Abandoned

yes of course, was only kidding, we all have rights.  LOL I remember I started that to do list for you way back when, druids and hobbit houses and all that.   :) 

Edit, oh my gosh, just checked, that was back in December 2016.  You have certainly been busy since then, lots of mods and improvements.

RedKetchup