News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Bucolic countryside

Started by irrelevant, June 13, 2014, 06:10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

irrelevant

I never had enough extra to trade for stone. I was buying so much fruit. I don't have the patience for orchards  ::)

RedKetchup

k. in a map, how much hunter cabin you place ? me i always put like 12-30 cabin (with 1 hunter Inside) and getting like 4-5k venison to sell each time a merchant arrive(in every trading post) . in the vegetarian i wont be able to do that  :'(
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

I don't know, this was only my second town. I focused on farms early. I'll be starting a new town soon, I think.

I will do many things differently. More forest nodes, for sure.

RedKetchup

k

but please dont give up. i m sure you can really beat my Farm City, for sure ! even if need to place 3 farmer per crop :) (thats their default ? 8x15 ?) (keep in mind, there is no rule about number of farmer per crop... i tried to ... buy the jury lol but there is nothing against ^^)

irrelevant

Oh, don't worry, I'm going to finish all right.  8)

Yes, three is the default, but I went the whole game with two. Seems cheesy to change it now. But I will do it both ways, I'll document everything the way it is, then I'll go back thru and assign the default number of farmers and see how that looks.

I've loved having the army of laborers, but once I passed 2000 I've been losing 30-50 of them to starvation every winter.

RedKetchup

ouch.

me too i decided to use 1 per 8x8. at begining was fine, every map was fine with 1 only. but at some point when around 1k pop and starting to lag, and have bad frost, i had no choice to put the default (2) cause the town would have died. they started to get only 20%-40% of potential food :( year after year

so me too i ve was obligated to change my mind.
so go for it !