News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Small stuff

Started by Kyana, October 13, 2018, 01:39:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

petty housing stuff out there ! i love the attention you give to them to make it look pretty :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Kyana

Haha yeah im trying. Didnt put much effort in it, just exploring the possibilities xD i do love maples haha.

For some reason i have way too much food... of all types and its not going down. Only had one strawberry plot and one beekeeper, preservist, cheese maker, flour and bakery and pastures and 1 gardener.. Don't understand :P i have flour inedible, normally i need much more to keep the food up. I have like 150 people.

I wasnt busy with food too much anyway because i was trying out deco's :P

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kyana on October 13, 2018, 04:30:46 PM
I wasnt busy with food too much anyway because i was trying out deco's :P

just dont do deco at 10X :), slow at 2X , let them running... and you can focus on deco :)

Kyana

I pause when i do deco haha. I dont like to be disrupted by trading merchants while im focussed on deco :P
But thats only when im placing stuff.

By the way, does your cannal mod trading post not accept a lot of goods? Like fruit jam and vension etc?

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kyana on October 13, 2018, 04:45:30 PM

By the way, does your cannal mod trading post not accept a lot of goods? Like fruit jam and vension etc?

should be traditionnal acceptation. but like in vanilla not all merchants accept everything. general goods accept everything, but some like seeds and livestock doesnt accept everything like food and herbs, he prefers valuable things. it always been

the food one will accept most but will give 75% value to Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel;

Kyana

Oh okay :P
I have been playing banished for a few months and i cant even remember how vanilla used to be like anymore haha :P. But im still confused by this game. Especially with the mods xD i can't find much info about them and there are so many

RedKetchup

specially big mods have so much things, would take 6 months, 60hrs per week,  to do a wiki for it :P
i am exagerating but still so painful

Kyana

Yeah that is true, but if every modder made a description with the type of building, type of items, costs and output of items, flag limits and more if there is something particular different about the building, then it would be much easier...

right now i try find out if market soup/market bbq is actually a market... i dont want to try it out first because then i have more items in my trading dock and townhall info that i might not use, i try to limit the amount of items so i can oversee it better :P. It does have a pink circle but i don't understand what the colour of the circle means.. Markets are yellow i thought. But some wells have different colours for happiness ratio too while some none at all. Confusing :P but the soup market looks pretty in my town. If it is a market i don't want it, then my bannies don't get the 4 food types in their house to eat :P

RedKetchup

Quote from: Kyana on October 13, 2018, 08:01:06 PM
Yeah that is true, but if every modder made a description with the type of building, type of items, costs and output of items, flag limits and more if there is something particular different about the building, then it would be much easier...

thats exactly a wiki contains ^^ + maybe a picture :)

kid1293

Hi @Kyana - Market soup/bbq are a way to introduce some new food, made from vanilla resources.
You gain some and it can be nice to have some extra if food is a problem.

Mostly these mods are for immersion and a way to decorate your town. People gather in the market
(that's why the name) and eat together. They are no market stalls. Just small kitchens.

brads3

that is why we recommend new players to only load a couple mods and then add to it.gives you time to get used to tthe many differences that you will find,after a while you find your own play style and a few mods that work well for you.each of the town or map bloggers have their own "special" or go to mods. they know what to expect from them and how they will work. then we add to it and try to do something different with each map.

there are so many mods that even if all info was available for all mods,we players wouldn't remmember it all.plus it constantly changes as new mods are developed and upgrades are made.

Kyana

Too late :P i already have megamod haha. For few months now.
But i think i almost understand everything now :) thanks modders for all your work!!

brads3

the MM can be overwhelming with so many items added to the inventories.if you get too stuck ,the RK has similar chains but without the higher end building supplies.no tin and furniture items. it is also smaller file size so can work with less RAM.then you can add other mods to it giving us players more control. the MM mod includes so many mods in it that it is like adding 50 at once.

Kyana

True but MM makes it smaller or cost less memory i red somewhere. I need all kid mods too :P i use some buildings from all moderators in mm almost.