News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Almond Tree - v1.1.1 (updated 27 Jan 2018 - 2nd update)

Started by Discrepancy, January 25, 2018, 08:22:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Discrepancy

v1.1.1 (updated 27 Jan 2018)
** sorry for the 2 updates. I had not done in correctly first time and it was displaying wrong name in orchard selector. This v1.1.1 now fixes that. Save-game compatible (both updates).

This mod adds Almond trees to orchards and Almonds as an edible food.

cost of Almond Seeds = 2500

Almonds
      - edible | protein
      - production = 50/65
      - value = 1
      - weight = 1

fruit/naturalresource/growth code same as other vanilla nuts.

I always struggled to get my almond tree to work in the game, the texture still isn't as I'd like.
My original tree was too highly detailed so I reused elements from it and manipulated the fig tree example instead.

Download from here.

stringtable for translation modding: AlmondTreeStringTable.rsc v1.1.1

Change Log:

v1.1.1  --  27 Jan 2018
      - fix to name of Almonds in orchards.

v1.1  --  27 Jan 2018
      - fix to name of Almond Seeds in trader (was only showing Almonds) thanks to @twilightbreeze.

v1.0  --  26 Jan 2018
      - initial release.

kid1293

taniu

@Discrepancy :D Thank you - beautiful trees and you can collect almonds - a nice surprise :D

twilightbreeze

Nice. I love almonds.

Although, the trader just lists Almond Seeds as "Almonds" and that's it. At last, I hope those are seeds, they are listed with the other orchard seeds.
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 26, 2018, 04:26:54 AM
Nice. I love almonds.

Although, the trader just lists Almond Seeds as "Almonds" and that's it. At last, I hope those are seeds, they are listed with the other orchard seeds.

if you paid 2500 value for qty: 1 ... thats the seeds :)
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

twilightbreeze

sigh.

I haven't bought any, I only looked under the orders section and it lists "Almonds" with the Apple Seeds, Plum Seeds, etc. So I can only assume. I've seen Almonds for sale, and bought them, but they are just the food kind. So I am not sure. I only thought to bring to light the possibility.

EDIT: Ok, just bought some, they work fine, but still listed among the seeds as just "Almond". FYI
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

Discrepancy

Quote from: twilightbreeze on January 26, 2018, 04:33:20 AM
sigh.

I haven't bought any, I only looked under the orders section and it lists "Almonds" with the Apple Seeds, Plum Seeds, etc. So I can only assume. I've seen Almonds for sale, and bought them, but they are just the food kind. So I am not sure. I only thought to bring to light the possibility.

EDIT: Ok, just bought some, they work fine, but still listed among the seeds as just "Almond". FYI

okay thanks for that, i missed that. i actually made this mod a long time ago so should have paid more attention to the code I had written when i compiled.

Discrepancy

updated to v1.1

thanks to @twilightbreeze for spotting the mistake in the seed name.

RedKetchup

btw , with your permission... i ll add almond to the nmt 3.0 orchard (if i didnt add it yet - which i think i didnt)

:)

Discrepancy

Quote from: RedKetchup on January 26, 2018, 06:12:00 PM
btw , with your permission... i ll add almond to the nmt 3.0 orchard (if i didnt add it yet - which i think i didnt)

Of course you can :)

I added it to the lab yesterday, you'll just have to update string text for seeds to display Almond Seeds.

RedKetchup

Quote from: Discrepancy on January 26, 2018, 06:18:57 PM
Quote from: RedKetchup on January 26, 2018, 06:12:00 PM

Of course you can :)

I added it to the lab yesterday, you'll just have to update string text for seeds to display Almond Seeds.

yeah i took it yesterday and put on my desktop in the to do list :)
thanks !