News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

New Medieval Town v 1.1b

Started by RedKetchup, July 02, 2015, 01:35:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hooblaboo

Great mod RedKetchup! (is there any other colored ketchup?)

I have one suggestion (request) for your canal system. Currently we can build 3-Ways and 4-Ways for one specific size of canal (4x 6x or 8x). Is there any way to have these split off into the other sizes? For example, I would love to have the large 8x canal being my "main" canal traversing the town, but then have it branch off into either 4x or 6x with 3-ways or 4-ways.

RedKetchup

yes it can be possible.
i ll check that this fall, after summer
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 30, 2015, 05:24:18 AM
yes it can be possible.
i ll check that this fall, after summer
Red! the corner building is a kind of hotel ..?
to accommodate the newly arrived nomads, If I correct understand..
This means that new fertile young couples are not going to live if I build in a time when I did not nomads arrived?
It can not settle into a new family ...?
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

if works exactly like the Boarding House.

assobanana76

Quote from: RedKetchup on July 30, 2015, 05:50:17 AM
if works exactly like the Boarding House.
oh .. ok!
This means that as the nomads empty, these houses will remain empty .. and that when they return other nomads will put up automatically in these homes already built ..
all right?
(sorry but I never built a boarding house but ever wood house for the nomads..)
if you find grammatical errors have to be angry with GoogleTranslate! however, I am studying!!

RedKetchup

nomads and homeless citizens will go live in there in wait you provide them their own house. they will have babies inside, it is just the babies wont have their own babies.

kee

Quick technical question as we're on to nomads: Do you still need a (footprint of a) market in addition to the town hall and trading port to attract nomads?
Kim Erik

rkelly17

Quote from: kee on July 31, 2015, 08:05:23 AM
Quick technical question as we're on to nomads: Do you still need a (footprint of a) market in addition to the town hall and trading port to attract nomads?

As far as I know the basic game is coded so you need town hall, vanilla market and vanilla trading post. Of course there are the various modded boarding houses and inns that have different requirements.

kee

Just wondered if RK's corner boarding house was one of those modded thus.
Kim Erik

RedKetchup

this is not the boarding house that attract and trigger the nomad spawns, this is the townhall.
since i never edited or remade another townhall, it requirements are still laws.

original market and original trading post are still required to get nomad spawns.

the boarding houses / hostels only provide shelter to them :)

irrelevant

Gordon Dry

I like it very much.

And thanks god that Banished runs on Windows 10  :P

irrelevant

Nilla

Quote from: irrelevant on July 31, 2015, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: Gordon Dry on July 31, 2015, 06:17:10 PM
thanks god

That told me you were German :) Wilkommen!

???  ???  :-\

I think I know the Germans well (my husband is one of them) but how on earth can you see by that expression, that someone is German?

irrelevant

In the 90s I worked for an international company, worked constantly with people from all over the world. Lots of the Germans said that, and only the Germans.