News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Adding MODs to the RK CHOICE

Started by brads3, April 18, 2019, 02:24:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donwolfkonecny

Where is the correct townhall patch (though that's probably not the problem since I don't have townhall)

There is discussion here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2470.30 but there is no download so I guess there is no such RKTHPatch since nobody has a link to such a patch, though I think it is irrelevant to the crash within three minutes

I showed you my list, NewPineFlora is enabled

but that is the only THpatch available, there is no other THpatch. I don't know what you are using to show your mods but it is different from my ModMan so maybe we have the same mod but it shows differently, because my mods in ModManager do not have the identical name to the listing in the game.

RK cannot be placed above Pine using the four mods in question because it crashes, it's not possible and there is no TH patch to fix it, there is only THnotcoal. In the game it is called "RKEC Townhall" Version 1 and says it fixes crash when Pine placed above RKEC.

what do you mean in the gathering menus? Do you mean, if I Gather Wild Food, and it does not put a yellow X on beaver, it will still collect beaver? I think that is not true. My Gather Wild Foods does not appear to collect Pine stuff.

Do you actually mean "new flora" because I never see that in your list. Maybe you mean NewPineFlora

I suspect that because NewPineFlora is above RK, it will spawn all over the map. Maybe that's why it spawns even where there is no Pine forester

You keep saying that RK can load before Pine but that is not true, at least not with these mods. If you will try this, you will see, you can NOT load RK before Pine. I think you are not trying these mods so you cannot see the problem. Please try running this combination of mods and tell me whether you crash. I would like to not have Pine stuff spawning all over the map, only where there is pine forester.

RedKetchup

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on May 01, 2019, 09:50:46 AM
Where is the correct townhall patch (though that's probably not the problem since I don't have townhall)

There is discussion here http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2470.30 but there is no download so I guess there is no such RKTHPatch since nobody has a link to such a patch, though I think it is irrelevant to the crash within three minutes

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=489
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

donwolfkonecny

Thank you RK!

Wow that's weird, I swear I do not remember changing any file name, I wouldn't normally do that. I appear to have a variation of the other RKECTH. They are the same size. The dates appear to be my download date so don't help. Weird. Okay. Moving on.

RK Question: can you do something so my "Gather Wild Foods" will collect the Pine items? then I would shut up for a while :)

RedKetchup

the other one is not me, i dont think lol
i made a charcoal patch though : RKCharcoalPatch.pkm
it is to fix some compatibility of charcoal to make sure charcoal is 100% rkec.

donwolfkonecny

Thanks! I have the RKCharcoalPatchExt and am using that

Would you be able to make GatherWildFoods gather Pine goods???
or at least the Pine food? If I use the RemoveResources, it does work, but it's a bit tiresome since the Pine Items come back (I only want them in the Pine forester area, or to be Gatherable).

RedKetchup

make sure you are naming the good name of the buildings so i can know exactly which one, i let you know it is not MY mod, Necora is the owner. so i need to know exactly cause i dont know the files. but which building need to gather what ?