News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

LesiTheDogg - Fantasia

Started by LesiTheDogg, September 27, 2016, 11:03:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LesiTheDogg

Hello,

Finally I found some time to  start new city, this time "Fantasia", I'm using more than 50 mods (see pic)

It's just the begining,  more is coming soon. 

Any comments welcome  :P

Year 1 - 15

Gatherer

Looks very beautiful. Makes me want to live there.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Tom Sawyer

Me too. Nice to see a new town project. Just a thought... Activate shadows and reflections when you make your screens. All on high quality for the best look. :)

Pangaea

That's a lot of mods and a mighty long list of professions (scrollbar :o), and it's good to see a new blog on here :) Looks good so far, keep going.

LesiTheDogg

Hi all,

Some small progress has been done, I'm always trying to get better, but for now I'm happy with what i see :),

also one new mod has been added (white picket fence),

and thx tom for advice about reflections and stuff

from year 15 - 20

Nilla

Nice to see someone new here on the blog page. It all looks very pleasant. You might know I'm the person with a lot of questions:  :-[

How big is your settlement?

Do you plan a lot in advance or do you just let it grow, as it comes?

LesiTheDogg

Hi @Nilla, finally someone interested in my project,

about size - It is what you see at pictures for now

On this map I have a plan to make it really fantastic looking city with at least 1500 population
I don't plan a lot in advance I just get a crazy Idea an then I'm trying to realize it  :o ;D

I this case I just know that big city center with all big fancy buildings is going to be south of the main river on peninsula  :P

Whoyou13

Yes, build all as it comes whatever in your mind. Use zoom hacked for better photo ops. Great City you did there.

Nilla

@LesiTheDogg, I am pretty sure, I'm not the only one interested in your project. Look at the number of viewers at the blog and the screenshots and you will see that there are quite a few interested people.

I have had these thoughts, too. As you might have noticed, I like to blog my towns. There are not many questions and comments to my (often too) long threads. But it doesn't have to mean that people are uninterested. Many doesn't have English as their first language and doesn't want to show their mistakes. Others may be too shy or lazy to write.

As long as some people look, I will continue to blog my towns and I hope you (and others) will, too!

As I asked about the size of your city, I also meant how many inhabitants. It would also be interesting to see some production numbers and maybe what you have in your stores. I don't see much production at your pictures. How do you support your population?

LesiTheDogg

I spent some time on expanding my settlement, mainly I was  focused on building up Industrial area, also i have put a lot of time on decorating various areas of map, and some residential buildings have grown too :)

next thing I will do: - starting clothes production
                             - raise of food and wood production
                             - and who knows what else I will do :):)

from year 20 - 33

Tom Sawyer

I like your new cityscapes. Varied and much to discover. And there is a fancy fence. :)

How did you get this ground below the Nordic warehouse? And what ist that for a flag in front of this tunnel mine?^^ Looks like a hiding place of the German Wehrmacht...  :o

Whoyou13

Great town, you really need to improve the food production because many nomads would like to be your citizen

LesiTheDogg

Thanks for positive feedback on my project.

I'm always trying new things out and sometimes some pieces get relly good together with others.

For a ground under Nordic Warehose, I've used CC decorative tiles (gravel tile I think), and a Flag is a part of CC Flags too.

It kinda looks like one of Nazi's flags to me too  ;D 

Nilla

If I may give a small suggestion, that would improve your town.   ;D ;)

A pole with the Swedish flag in front of one of these red houses! At least the earlier versions of the CC mod had one!

And please show us more of this crazy, chaotic, wonderful town!

Tom Sawyer

I found these deco tiles in the current CC version. Looks interesting. Nordic flags in front of Nordic houses could be a special decorative item... I would not build a flag in front of my house but why not.^^