News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Easter Celebration?

Started by Jinxiewinxie, April 15, 2019, 02:25:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: 1 on April 19, 2019, 11:25:41 AM
Well... i dont need those deco people, not that they look bad, your new female outfits look nice too, but since i use so many mods, its better reduce size little. Those decos give me idea to change some hair colours too, and try some moustache without beard, even thou its hard to see any details in bannies faces. This is just so fun.  :)

Sounds good =) I'll probably include them in a deco pack of my random stuff at some point, so if you want 'em again in the future they'll be accessible, heh. I'm excited to see what you come up with for the ladies, the base game ones are kinda meh looking color-wise.

Jinxiewinxie

I absolutely LOVE those lady textures and I'm going to use this mod myself, heh! You're really good at the little close-in pixel editing!

I repackaged the mod with just your override textures for the citizens, let me know if you want to do any edits to these in the future, it takes like two seconds to add the new image(s) and package it up.

Jinxiewinxie

Absolutely! Its also easy to copy/paste my code into a new mod and just change up a few things (the name of the mod, the icon+description used in the modlist, etc. and of course the actual people textures that you give me). I'm excited to see what else you come up with!

kid1293

Is there a possibility of new men's wear but not suits? More rural?
Match them with women's clothes.

Women look fantastic now. :)

Jinxiewinxie

Quote from: kid1293 on April 22, 2019, 10:01:52 AM
Is there a possibility of new men's wear but not suits? More rural?
Match them with women's clothes.

Women look fantastic now. :)

I second this request! I love the suspender look (but without the riding boots) and white shirt/brown vest combination =) More of these for the fellas in a similar vein would be awesome if you'd make 'em 1 =)

Abandoned

These new clothes look really cool  8)  Good work.  I too would like to see more common country type clothes, and also maybe a set for colder snowier climates - some winter type coats would be nice.

Jinxiewinxie

I do like them, but if there were more options to include, I'd also include an outfit with just regular farmer shoes at the bottom. The boots are neat, and I do like them, but if I saw too many around they start to remind me of the riding outfit ladies here wear for showing horses:

Jinxiewinxie

3, 4 & 8 of the lady ones are my absolute favorites and the only ones I think are a little so-so are 6 & 7. I wouldn't mind those two being replaced by a different color or color+layout of 3, 4 or 8.

Green would be a nice color to add in with these, since the set has the basic "colors" (brown, black, gray), a blue and a red outfit. I hope I'm not coming across as too ornery or picky XD

Jinxiewinxie

I will get this updated for you tonight or in the morning with a new mod name so you can have both in your game folders and enable one or the other as you like =)

kid1293

Don't forget that you can easily double the size of the texture if you want more details.
Maybe easier to work with. :)

Abandoned

Hi, I like the woman's dresses very much, nice for country setting,  but I do not like those high boots or socks on the men's outfits.  I agree with Jinxie that they look like riding boots.  The colors are nice.  :)

Abandoned

:) yes, of course it should be your choice.  Thank you so much for designing and sharing.  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Phew! Apologies for the delay, I wasn't near my computer much at all yesterday. I really like this version as well! I don't think the "longer white shirt" outfit for the males looks too odd, you can tell its just a long shirt and I think the outfit fits in quite well with everyone else. The white pants with the gray/blue boots fit in really well, too. Doesn't look like underwear to me at all, haha! The new ladies dresses blend seamlessly too, you wouldn't think any of the apron lengths or waist placements are out of place.

The navy and white outfit for the ladies with the scarf/shawl looks very neat! In-game, it sort of looks like darker lapels from the front, I think because the top of the white sleeve goes over their shoulder. If you wanted it to look more "shawl-like", maybe add some of the navy color the top portion of the sleeves? But even so, I think they're all quite phenomenal.

I really wish I could just have all of them in one game at once, the diversity is great! Thank you for your work on these, 1!

Jinxiewinxie

Also, I'd fight someone if I had to over that yellow and blue lady outfit.. reminds me of Snow White's dress from Disney in the BEST way! So darling!

Jinxiewinxie

I would put together 100 of these! They're so lovely and I really appreciate your hard work! If you don't mind, I might end up taking my favorite 8 options for each gender and putting them together as my own version.

One thing to note is that the Nomad texture is its own thing, so if you wanted one more outfit to add in your games for each gender, you could do that. The base game ones are attached if you want to edit them. They're just a single texture for each gender (so you could just cut out your favorite 128x128 texture from the ones you've made and choose that one to use).