News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Traders won't sell seeds?

Started by twilightbreeze, June 27, 2017, 05:38:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twilightbreeze

I am playing the latest version of Banished and The North. (I check updates here daily).

I like the challenge of playing the Shepard level, in Boreal Forests. In two different games I've had the same issue.

I build the trader, fill it up with a nice variety of things, textiles, food, raw materials, etc. I get lots of choices from the Resource and Food Merchants. But when the Seed merchant comes, they offer seeds, but I can't buy because the choices to pay are all greyed out. Two different games, from different seed merchants. I'm not sure what is going on.

Any thought, anyone??
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

the general goods merchant usually accept everything as payment

but the seed merchant accept only :
         RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Wood | Stone | Iron | Fuel | Tool | Textile | Clothing | CoalFuel;
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

brads3

can you order seeds from the order window? what mods are you using with the north?did you read ABANDONED'S village blog on the north? there might be clues in there.so far it sounds like the merchants are being picky about what they take in trade.you could try different items or if you have some mods try a different trading post.

Tom Sawyer

The seed merchants accept only: RawMaterialFlags _wantFlags = Cash  ;)

twilightbreeze

Ah, yes, filthy Lucre.  :D

Ok, bought some cash....now I gotta get the damn seed merch back. Haven't seen the General merch yet, and I'm in year 20 already.....we'll see!!
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.