Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

irrelevant

@RedKetchup thanks!

Quote from: Nilla on April 27, 2015, 02:43:02 AM
Yes I knew it! Congratulations!  :D

I will happily pass the crown to the true King (at least for the moment, let's see how our friend @Trizeropz will answer). ;)

I'm sure they will survive some more years. Don't forget all the stuff they have in their homes. My people survived almost a year longer, than I thought they would. So it will be an impressive population.
I ran out of time yesterday, I just wanted to get to 600. I'll continue this evening. I have a trick I want to try when the food and firewood start to run out. ;)

Nilla

I am locking forward to hear about that trick!  :)

irrelevant

Quote from: Nilla on April 27, 2015, 10:25:35 AM
I am locking forward to hear about that trick!  :)

The trick is, as houses run out of firewood, I fake-demolish them. That way, instead of freezing, the residents will warm up at other bannies' homes, and whatever food they have at home will go back into the barns. ;)

It's just a way of wringing a little bit more work out of them before they starve or freeze. ;)

Pop 650

And then, just like that, pop 279 :o

Well, it's not letting me post attachments, I'll post pics later.

kee

I'm trying for that hardball, no herbiage or anything version.
Just got awarded isolationist but we're well beyond the tipping point when it comes to food- yearly production is about 2500 short of yearly consumption, the storage is at 17000 so sustainable it ain't. current pop 207/33/62=302. Hearts have dropped to 3 1/2 now due to unbalanced diet, had it at 4 1/2 until pop. reached about 240 and I had to up the fishermen and hunters. Too much protein is bad for you.
Map: 11235813, small, mountain, harsh, disaster on. This seed does not have a lot of flat ground or long river, which was quite a disappointment given the numbers in the seed. I'd expect something really golden.
Kim Erik

chillzz

@irrelevant 600 pop on extreme, seed 123 :O  damn! you're god :P
i really should give it another go, with a more @irrelevant / @Nilla / @Trizeropz type of approach.

Too bad i'm having too much fun beta testing some mods from our francophone residents @RedKetchup and @Darkbibou
support New Medieval Town development!
click here to donate via PayPal to RedKetchup

Nilla

You know, @kee , it's a small mountain map, there is no flat ground or long rivers. I think that 123, that some of us used are a bit better, but also no gold, maybe brass. ;)

Did you have only boarding houses or also normal homes?

kee

I had this weird idea that you can cram more people in boarding houses than normal housing per area, so I thought at first I could mix, use most boarding houses and fill up the nooks and crannies with normal. That didn't work well- when there were normal houses around they flat out refused to move in to the b.h. Hence, only b.h. Still this town is limited by food rather than space really. Outbreaks of influenza didn't help either.
Kim Erik

Nilla

After @irrelevant stole my crown in that extreme version of this challenge (yes, he deserves it, no doubt), I want another crown in the modded version! We'll see how long I may keep it. :)

2980 inhabitants.

Mods:
@RedKetchup New medieval Town
@RedKetchup Adrianas Root Cellar
@JamieIdle2.0 Specialized Trading Ports

There are more and nicer picture in my blog  http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=872.30