Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kristahfer

Dang --- Looks like my Banished. :-\

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Kristahfer

I am old, and I forget where I put my teeth, glasses, and sometime I wish my wife... lol

I have so many mods loaded (328 - 232 enabled 96 disabled)  and that I forget where things are located. But that is really fun, I find things I forgot were there.

One thing I have learned, just because the mod shows a conflict, does not mean it will not work. Gotta pay attention to what the mod shows as a conflict may just be the reuse of a template used somewhere else. Every time I enable a mod and it shows a conflict, out comes my Dick Tracy hat and to work I go. Believe it or not that is fun to me.

There a so many fine, fantastic artists creating additions and environmental changes this game will keep me going for years. At 74 I think I will have to have a computer with Banished on it buried with me.

Thanks to all of your for such fine artistic work. I can not find the words that will express my heart felt thanks for the work you all put in to this game.

Thanks To All Of You

brads3

Artfactial

Gehe, @brads3 , if the modders make the bundles and the players are the passengers, you are most certainly one of the drivers that keeps this going.^^

brads3

i really thought he was picking on me for having too many in the truck. him got scared.LOL

kid1293

:o No @brads3 I am not after you!
Your mod collection does not fit on a truck  ;D

Artfactial

Haha, that's true, he might need a caravan or train.^^
We don't really do going after people here, do we now?

brads3