News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Searching a Mod

Started by TaylorItaly, September 13, 2019, 05:51:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TaylorItaly

Hello ,

I am searching for kralyergs-kave-of-krazy-kontraptions/2509-unhappiness-radius mod .
Maybe someone have this mod and could share it with me ,please?

Or told me , what the Radius is from Mines , Quarry , Blacksmith etc...
Are Food preservation buildings also with a bad Radius equipped ?

MarkAnthony

Here you go.

I find that if you use other mods that affect happiness and have their own radius colors, this doesn't always work.
Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

TaylorItaly

brads3

many files have not been added since BlackLiquid changed their site. i mentioned it to them and was told to send players there to ask for the files. if we ask for them on the CC site, they will add them.

MarkAnthony

It's been a couple/few months already since the re-do of their site and their downloads section is still lacking greatly. Just this morning I wrote a post there asking about the status of the downloads section. I asked if they've given up on it and if so I requested they consider putting the remainder of them all into one file and letting us just download them all and we'll figure out what's what.

Sometimes it's the very people who no one imagines anything of
        who do the things no one can imagine.

RedKetchup

they changed website vendor and forum program. And i know at some point, Kralyerg lost all his files due to a hard drive crash.... and he is already have full hands with megamod 09... need to give him some time....

from time to time, i saw him still adding things to download.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

TaylorItaly

No Problem as long one of the nice guys here in the Forum help out !! ;D