News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Images from Castle Rock maps

Started by Gatherer, February 20, 2018, 03:32:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

Yes, Pine Set is above RK EC. Personal preference.
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 6

Bannies are slowly getting into glass making business. With the bridge over the main river we stake a claim to the land in the north. Now we turn attention to the south.

Timber mill and forester stations have been built. Now it's time to start building a village here.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 8

Four families have already settled in the new village. They're only producing logs at the moment. All the rest are either working at the market, school or as builders. Town hall will be moved a bit closer to the log depot.

20 bisons produce 320-340 fertilizer per annum. So far bannies have collected ~2600 buckets of the smelly substance.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

Old McBannie had a farm...

...and he was not happy!

;D
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 10

Fulbert village grows. As you can see there will be two curved rows of houses. Need to place a school in the second row too. I've also started to mine for iron ore to not have to worry about manual harvesting.

Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 13

Got some terraforming done on the shore to build the first trading post.

A couple more houses and a school. Also a herb garden and a small field so it doesn't look so barren between the houses.

Mini forester will be removed. Future site of brick chain and Slink's stacked houses. Gonna need a woodcutter and a farm stand too.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 15

The two houses at bottom right were placed too close. I'll have to rebuild one. Deco stuff such as trees, bushes,... will have to wait for now.

Brick and glass chain and the beginnings of a worker's settlement using stacked housing.
Thanks to @Discrepancy and dilligent builders we now have an amazing new barn to store food, tools, clothes, textiles and herbs.

Fiat panis.

Abandoned

:) That new DS barn is a good sized storage unit.  It looks nice in that setting.  It is always a better perspective of a building when you see it on the map with other building.  :)

Gatherer

It's really imposing that's for sure.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 16

DS truss bridge. First step towards the other side of the lake.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 20

Trying out DS Storage Guild building. I'll only be buying stored wheat when available without special orders.
]
Worker's settlement. Five stacks of these houses will be built here eventually, supplying the workforce for brick and glass chain.

Northern village with the first greenhouse of three planned. Bisons and fishing dock will be moved here aswell.

Rough shape but it will have to do.
Fiat panis.

Gatherer

Year 21

Bison herd has been moved across the river and a second RK greenhouse is up an running. I've decided against fodder farming on this map.
Fiat panis.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Gatherer

A herd of 20 bisons can easily produce more than enough fertilizer for two greenhouses. I'll see what happens when I add another one. But this is v1.1. Perhaps you've changed the numbers for v1.2.
Fiat panis.