News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Ability to Clear Flowers

Started by purringcat, March 05, 2018, 08:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

purringcat

I would love to have a mod that makes workers clear a map section of flowers like you can with stone and iron.   Also, my Trading Posts workers won't bring it flowers.   The storage shed has over 2,000 flowers ready to be sold but the T.P. workers just ignore them.    The flowers are lovely but rather overwhelming at times... especially near the Forester who has no place to plant trees.    Also, I'm using a mod that Trading Posts accept all goods.

brads3

you might want to upgrade to RK's choice mod. that comes with the remove flower tool and RED adjusted the outputs so you won't have as many flowers.

Nilla

It looks like you have a CC trading port, that might be the reason, that it doesn´t load flowers. As far as I remember CC doesn´t has flowers, so there is probably some compability problem. Try a vanilla trading port. I have never tried to sell flowers but perfume does work.

purringcat

Thanks for the suggestions.    I do have the MM8 installed along with some extra mods.    I'll try a different TP and install RK's choice mod.   I know the flowers are a mod because for a brief period in the spring and fall, there are no flowers and then suddenly, they're everywhere.    Unfortunately, they're included in the MM8 and appear on both Peak Valley and Swamp Valley.   

RedKetchup

in winters, or below 30 F you cant see the flowers. and asap you hit springs and +30-32F ... the flowers will appear.

if you did put and enable in your save game RK Ed Choice, you should see 2 new icons in the remove toolbar  : Collect Fodder and Collect Flowers
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

purringcat

Here's the good and the bad
When I loaded RK Ed Choice and played my current game - the 2000 flowers and perfume requested in the TP were Instantly there - not there when I saved the game - there when I started the game after installing the RK mod.   LOLOL

The Collect Fodder & Flowers option weren't shown in my saved game but are in the new game I started... that's the good.

The bad - all the starting conditions - like forests alive with wildlife, etc are gone.   My only options are easy, medium, hard and harder.   How do I get those back with your mod coming first?   

And most important - THANK YOU RK and DS & EB & Kid & (up and coming creators)  for the wonderful mods that have made the game even more fun four years later than it was in the beginning.   

RedKetchup

you probably did put RK Ed first, put back Megamod first in your list

Kristahfer

@RedKetchup I thought I had read in one of you earlier posts that RKEditor was not compatible with MegaMod. Has that changed?

RedKetchup

it is compatible !

but only ONE mod will decide the starting conditions and will decide the map generator features.

if you place RK Ed on top you will get MY maps, My Textures, My things on the ground, MY starting conditions.

if you put CC on top, you will get CC maps, CC textures, CC things on the ground, CC starting conditions.

if you put MM on top, you will get MM maps, MM textures, MM things on the ground, MM starting conditions.

out of that it is fully compatible.

Kristahfer

Thank you for the clarification.