News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Jinxie - WIP Mods

Started by Jinxiewinxie, February 08, 2019, 07:29:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissyHissy

These look great! I love working with these tiny buildings if I'm playing with harder starts. Plus, I love variety and these would look great for little villages, as opposed to bigger towns. Wonderful!  :)

Jinxiewinxie

Finished a mine shaft that you can use to mine iron, coal and stone from. The worker count is reduced and the maximum materials within is balanced to match the smallness of it as well =)

Abandoned

:) Oh aren't they nice with the tracks and the mining carts.  Great design and choice of iron, coal, and stone is nice way to balance what resource is needed at any given time.   :)

MissyHissy

That's a lovely idea! The designs look great, too.

Jinxiewinxie

Here's a Hunter Lodge with some decorative hound dogs to help the hunters:

and then a blacksmith & a tailor to finish out the workplaces:

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Jinxiewinxie

I've now added a market, cemetery and pasture =) The last two needed their own menu buttons for the different textures, which is annoying. Everything else is F-Key-able but I couldn't seem to figure out how to do the same for those two, unfortunately.

I think I'm about done.. I just want to make a bridge in the three different styles and textures and I'll be happy =)

Abandoned

:) Very nice addition.  Nice looking market, and I like the cemetery fence, the pasture too.  A bridge will be nice also.

Jinxiewinxie

So.. how are bridges supposed to be supported? My middle section looks wrong but I can't picture how its meant to be =/

Jinxiewinxie

I added a second support beam for each section and it looks a little better I think:

Here it is next to the base game bridge:

Does anyone have suggestions on what I could do to make it closer to being right? XD

Jinxiewinxie

Welp, after some fiddling it looks more like a bridge and I like it =)

That was my last structure, huzzah! I just have some final touches to put in place on things and we should have ourselves a full on beta release, woot!

adelegarland

YAY! Can't wait to see it!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

It sure looks like a fine bridge! Love the color!

It has been nice to follow your progression, it really pays off to follow your wishes.

rkelly17

I agree with @kid1293: Very fine bridges, indeed! I like that they leave plenty of room for merchant boats. Now, if only the merchants would row in the middle of the river.

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .