News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RK Editor Choice MOD 1.3.1 FULL

Started by RedKetchup, March 11, 2019, 08:28:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on March 21, 2019, 08:04:39 PM

RK do you really have no alternative to the gigantic market???

there is a ton of market available. [RK] => [RK Storage] => [Markets]
the vanilla is 14x14. i made one lesser at 10x10 and then you have a grocery store [the icon marked with a "G"] which fit under multistory. then have corner Grocery store [in the corner icon] (which also fit under corner multistory) and then there are 2 docks market...

it would be very picky to think they all cost too much :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

donwolfkonecny

I never tried your 10x10 market, I guess that's inbetween - I'd call it medium sized.
I do miss the little farmstand which I could place in my forest clusters.

RK I see you "edited" the smaller vendor buildings, if you could possibly find the time to update their flags, that would be fantastic.

True some other markets provide four food categories, but no other small markets provide domestic needs, namely 4 foods + clothing tools health fuel

Thank you for considering and thanks for all the fabulous mods you share! Love 'em!

RedKetchup

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on March 21, 2019, 09:43:40 PM
So I need a Grocery AND a General? I actually don't mind building them, but that means the townspeople will have to make two trips? True?

I was reading about "smaller vendor buildings" and it says RK edited it. Could you just update the flags so they are useable? In particular I guess so it accepts Inedible Food.

they will do 2 trips anyways to the same building. they will never go for food and take a tool before their tool is broken, or wont pickup food AND firewood in same time.
the game code set it : if need food => go get food. if need firewood => go get firewood.

i did provided the meshes to elfcusionner. it was something stolen from another game and put in download on 3D model websites for free. we got a warning from the group behind.... i think it was The Guild 2 game.
but even though i offered him the models rdy for banished, elfcutionner did his own code and made his mod. i never had that code in the hands.
let me see if i can get a little stand up quickly in a standalone.

tell me : how much weight should hold (vanilla market unmodded is : 10000 weight(for 14x14tiles=196tiles, 51 weight per tile), RKEC big market modified = 15000 weight. RKEC medium market is 12000 (for 10x10tiles=100tiles, 120 weight per tile). the little stand would be like 2x3 (3x3 with road in front)

and tell me what is the radius ? (vanilla 14x14 market has 45 tiles radius (RKEC version of it is 48 tiles)  the 10x10 market has 36 tiles radius. the other grocery building i talked have 36 tiles radius also.

and tell me what should be the cost to building it ? please don't suggest OP numbers and cost almost nothing. i am not fan of OP and free cost buildings.

donwolfkonecny

Hmm I never had to think like this! lol
um for a 3x3 how about 3000 weight? except mushrooms could really fill that up. How about 3500

um how about 18 radius?

cost um 30 wood 10 stone?

RedKetchup

enjoy !!

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?topic=2939.msg59310#msg59310

let me know if any problems... btw it is a new building, no way it can replace the elfcutionner's one in a saved game. i placed the icon just next the vanilla market with an icon of a smaller market.
i found the mesh i provided him back in time, and i, at least, added some leaves to the trees which will swing with the wind, changing colors and disappearing in winter.

galensgranny

Quote from: donwolfkonecny on March 21, 2019, 08:04:39 PM
Thanks for the tips brad. I can't use EBs stuff because I don't have an unRARer software on my machine. It should be zipped instead :(
I don't want to use the market puzzle because that will require about 4 vendors to provide the needs of a house. So you use Slinks markets? Can you link me to Slink's downloads? I've never heard of them.
RK do you really have no alternative to the gigantic market???

Oh and FWIW the 1.04 Smaller Vendor Buildings is live on Steam so that's why I was using it, guess not everything on Workshop is up to date. I'm going to guess that if someone abandons their project, it just sticks around forever and noone else can remove it or notate it?
@donwolfkonecny , I use 7-Zip to open RAR and Zip files.  It is a free download at https://www.7-zip.org/.  I hope you think about downloading it so you don't wind up limited about which mods to use.

donwolfkonecny

@donwolfkonecny , I use 7-Zip to open RAR and Zip files.  It is a free download at https://www.7-zip.org/.  I hope you think about downloading it so you don't wind up limited about which mods to use.

[/quote]
Thanks so much I will give that a try!

RedKetchup

i just checked the Drifters Building and found an error. Thanks to a FB user who found the error.....

The Drifters really use the log limit but the spinner that is on the window is not the good one (food) so i edited the 2 drifters buildings and made shown the real good one as should be. (logs one)

we will get a 1.3.1 version tomorrow. (i've fixed a couple of other things too....) if there is something else to fix... please find it tonight LOL so i dont have to do a 1.3.2 after ^^

RedKetchup

BTW guys, we should get a patch 1.3.1 tonight !
i fixed a couple of things like the limit on the Dock Drifters which should be log and not food...
i enhanced many menu tooltips on the windows of the buildings which create things...
i added a little food stand market with small capacity and small radius that is cheap to build.. (farmstand mod) i reduced to 2500 weight and 16 radius :)
i added + 1 charcoal to the steel/carbon tools recipe, it was way too cheap to make.
i fixed and replaced the blacksmith menu by default to smelt iron ore into iron so people can see the BS can smelt iron LOL
i probably made other things.... i dont remember presently ^^

RedKetchup

Updated to FULL 1.3.1 (steam too has been updated)

march 24th, 2019

brads3

RED i know i am late. not a major issue. found the dock storage crates that you made for the wood docks,there arent any for the stone docks.was trying to find some decor crates or barrels to take up a wide spot to a stone walkway. KID crates are at ground level so set too high.

my hands are tired from all the shoveling i did today. ::)  wish you had made a water tile to match the canals,NECORA's water is different texture and a tad higher than banished water level.

xhelius

Hi Red,

Just wanted to drop a note or two about what I'm seeing.  In my city at year 28 around 300 people suddenly tools quit being picked up by anyone leading to 0 tools available when I was pumping them out like crazy with 3 blacksmiths and 2 people in each.  Same thing for new buildings being cleared.  The cleared items are never picked up, so the buildings aren't being built.  Couldn't even get priority to work.  When using priority the citizens would clear, leave the stuff they cleared then the building never get's built.

Just letting you know. 

RedKetchup

Quote from: xhelius on March 25, 2019, 08:09:58 PM
Hi Red,

Just wanted to drop a note or two about what I'm seeing.  In my city at year 28 around 300 people suddenly tools quit being picked up by anyone leading to 0 tools available when I was pumping them out like crazy with 3 blacksmiths and 2 people in each.  Same thing for new buildings being cleared.  The cleared items are never picked up, so the buildings aren't being built.  Couldn't even get priority to work.  When using priority the citizens would clear, leave the stuff they cleared then the building never get's built.

Just letting you know.

pretty sure this was cause you didnt got enough storage. you know market are not counting as storage even if they can go there because it is nearer, when the game check if storage available, they are disregarded from the count. both situation seems to discribe this event.

xhelius

WHat I noticed was that 1 barn was 100% the others were sitting at 2% so there is plenty of room.  It's like only 1 is being used and rest aren't.

RedKetchup

cancel all the other clearirng jobs... also another question: the jobs to do ... it is far from any houses ?

can i have a save ?