News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

MOD: New Flora - tanypredator

Started by tanypredator, June 02, 2016, 10:48:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

liberty152

Works great with tree of life. I was wondering if you could make a butcher for the wild meats from tree of life?

tanypredator

@liberty152, I certainly cannot make anything for tree of life, as well as any other mod. It is impossible to make separate mods both using the same new stuff. That is why I had to make combined version of my plants.

Later I hope I would be able to make new wild animals, but surely not soon.

liberty152

Gatherer

I'd like to report a possible bug with new foods gatherer building. I can't lower the number of workers down to just 1. I can only cycle between 2 and 3 workers.

Can anyone else confirm?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

Can confirm it. She probably overlooked the min-max gatherer variable.
It is now 2-3.

tanypredator

Thank you for report. I'll fix it as fast as I can.

tanypredator

I fixed that issue, updated file is in mod section.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

adelegarland

I'm confused,  I love these mods, but can't figure out if I need to use all of them or just one...  does the new flora include all the new plants AND new gatherers AND the new production buildings?  I have all  of the mods i could find installed and seem to have two of the flax gatherers and linen weavers, and new foods gatherer and rose hips gatherer...  I loaded:

New Flora [not (1)]
linen production
wild oats
wild rose

Which ones do I need and which should I delete?  I want ALL of them!!   Love them!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

tanypredator

Hello, @adelegarland!

New Flora includes all my new plants (oats, flax and wild roses), all necessary gatherers and linen weaver. kid1293 also made the mod http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=112 that uses my oats and rose hips, those buildings are not included.

So you don't need mods for oats, flax and wild roses separately, only New Flora.

Thank you :)

Hex

Amazing mod! When you have time, can you make the floor of the linen weaver snowy when winter comes? Right now its just a dry patch of dirt. Thanks!

tanypredator

Here is a version (with bees) compatible with NatDiv (gathering tools allow you to gather Bartender's herbs and annual roots). There are also changes in Flax models - I've made a mistake first time, making the plant too low, and gathered flax model was not realistic. Here I tried to improve them, tell me, if I should change back. https://www.dropbox.com/s/n09rzm7ozy25hjc/NewFlora.pkm?dl=0

Bartender

Great! Thanks for making it compatible to Natural Diversity Tany!

tanypredator

Thank you for your mod :) I'm looking forward to see new things you are going to add.

calli74

Thank you Tany for updating this, I've been trying to give this mod a try out because it looks so lovely. I had it working briefly with CC by only using normal trees, but then I added Nat Div and it stopped again so I've never had it fully working in my games.