Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Colonial Modular V2.1 - Housing

Started by kid1293, February 23, 2017, 09:34:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kid1293

Kid - Colonial Modular V2.1 - Housing

"Houses and buildings from colonial times. Banished 1.0.7"
This part contains houses and service buildings.

New in V2 - All meshes AO-mapped
V2.1 - Added angled houses.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=220

kid1293

Colonial Modular V2 -
Update of graphics, name and download links.

c_jayy93

Has anyone else been having trouble with selecting the colonial Town Halls and the game crashing?

kid1293

I tested and found no problems.
Do you run Banished with the old version 1.0.6?
Then it will crash when clicking Meeting House.

You have to upgrade to 1.0.7 beta to run with mods made with 1.0.7.

http://www.shiningrocksoftware.com/

kid1293

taniu

@kid1293 ;D ;D ;D Thank you very much for the updates of this mod - I came back to the game - but I have a problem - the game hangs, there is a crash - with your mods with the CCv1.76 + modMMdeco 7  - I've been sitting for 2 days - reinstall all your mods again - I read recently your advice about the ShorterToolbar mod - I don't know if this mod will help me - I wanted to show you something - but I can't do it now - so I'm asking if it's possible - to make a mod - e.g. a camel farm - just like do a farm with a cow and a sheep - it was enough add a deco of these animal? Please - mod MMdeco 7 - includes deco - camel - but can it be ?  :P :-[Maybe there is a free camel model can be stationary just like crocodiles - mods "Kid - Swamp Legend" - this is just my suggestion :( [Redketchup wrote that there are free animal models] - but maybe you can think of this suggestion? ps. failure causes mod MMdeco 7. Regards

kid1293

I am sorry @taniu. I can not help you.
I can see it is a problem with my Workplace mod. They work fine for me.

No, no camels. I have told you I do not want them just standing there.
Maybe in the future but not now.

taniu

@kid1293 :D Thank you for your answer - you are the king of mods, and I am a tedious player, maybe someday someday, will tell us stories @ Abandoned - camel caravan traverses the red desert?  :-\ I think the failure is on my side - not your fault - I have often devoted a lot of time to everything working well in the game. I currently only have the Redketchup Editor and a few of your mods from the Workplace mod -  Ok ;D . Greetings

galensgranny

Nice to have the angled houses Kid!

@taniu I recall that with the Megamod deco pack, a compatibility mod was needed.  It's no longer on Black Liqud's site.  I attached the file I have.  Put it above CC and MegaMod.

taniu

@galensgranny :D ;D ;DThank you very much - you saved my life, I sit for a long time over my mods - failure - erases mods - I only know that the editor @RedKetchup and mods @Kid are fine there is no conflict - only as I add MMdeco7 error occurs - if this mod helps me, I will be very happy - I'll check! Greetings

Gatherer

Hello @kid1293

Any chance to release the homecoming statue as standalone without atracting nomads?
There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293

@Gatherer
Yes, a small chance ;D

Give me five more minutes. I have fixed the statue but I need my coffee :)

kid1293

@Gatherer    Here you are!
One ordinary statue (placeable on roads)
One ghosted statue (bannies will walk through it)

Under Deco on my toolbar.

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

kid1293