News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

RedKetchup work in progress....

Started by RedKetchup, March 01, 2017, 10:37:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 16, 2017, 01:59:53 PM
sounds good, this mod has lots of choices.  :)

i think orchards need a revamp. nobody use them :P
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

embx61

They have their use.

I build a mostly only a few to get some nuts and I like some of those trees.

My wife placed them a lot but only after I modded it to ever living as that 5 year live span is a joke. LOL
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on June 16, 2017, 02:33:47 PM
They have their use.

I build a mostly only a few to get some nuts and I like some of those trees.

My wife placed them a lot but only after I modded it to ever living as that 5 year live span is a joke. LOL

yeah i will fix that too. take 2-3 year to get something and then bang, 2 years later they are cut.

taniu

@RedKetchup .That is how it should be, you should do it how you like. I like everything you want to add? It depends on you. Fruits and vegetables look fantastic I can not wait to have them. I gave only a few examples of berries because there are many varieties and are tasty and healthy :)Cheers!

brads3

so you say we need the wizard to hit the fields with his magic wand and make 3 versions? crops,tree orchards and bush orchards. i hear if you say BARTENDER 3 times fast he shows up. or is that the wizard of OZ?
  do the grapes and berries work as the crops now? the fruits work in our taverns ?
  i wish we had a fruit set similar to KID's veggy garden but round like the fodder instead of square. in some towns it would make sence to have a worker that can pick fruits from bushes and trees that decorate yards.historically,people did that. they had an apple or pear tree in their yards and on the edge of lawns berry shurbs.we can add them as decoration but not functioning.

RedKetchup

Quote from: brads3 on June 16, 2017, 04:45:08 PM
so you say we need the wizard to hit the fields with his magic wand and make 3 versions? crops,tree orchards and bush orchards. i hear if you say BARTENDER 3 times fast he shows up. or is that the wizard of OZ?
  do the grapes and berries work as the crops now? the fruits work in our taverns ?
  i wish we had a fruit set similar to KID's veggy garden but round like the fodder instead of square. in some towns it would make sence to have a worker that can pick fruits from bushes and trees that decorate yards.historically,people did that. they had an apple or pear tree in their yards and on the edge of lawns berry shurbs.we can add them as decoration but not functioning.

no they work in a modified version of orchard. yes they will work in the taverns. the difference about crop and orchard: they stay there graphically which is a must visually. they also swing with the wind, change color, and lose their leaves in winter. and i think they look nice :)
a crop , only thing you see, is a mini disproportionate version, large, with no height, and then when they are fully grown, and have their graphic 100%  ==> they are cut and nothing is left on the field.

RedKetchup

so blueberry are rdy too :)

Abandoned

That blueberry orchard looks really good, the harvested group looks a little  ::) LOL

taniu

@ RedKetchup.That blueberry orchard Ok :)

RedKetchup

Quote from: Abandoned on June 17, 2017, 04:04:54 AM
That blueberry orchard looks really good, the harvested group looks a little  ::) LOL

each time i search for picture of the next fruit/vegs ... i always find those funny pictures ^^

Abandoned

That is good because we can always use a laugh  :)

RedKetchup

NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.7
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.7
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Nvidia for 1.0.6
NMT3.1Series: Canal Set - Radeon for 1.0.6

Version 3.11 Bugfixes :

- Fixed all the 6x Watermills 3D. The terraforming wasnt done properly.
- Fixed the Classic stone 8X Watermills. The 8x wasnt scaled properly, they were still in 6x.
- Fixed all the 4x 6x 8x Watermill reversed footprints. The reversed water versions didnt had their good footprint with the blue arrow going the other direction.

They are "non-critical" bugs and fully compatible with old saves.
Sorry for the bugs.

Thanks to @PredatorBeing  who found some bugs.

RedKetchup

Sorry i took 2-3 days off :P

Raspberry field ?

twilightbreeze

These look great, is anything ready for download yet?
Got my first computer 1984 when it was all dos. Been playing computer games and internet surfing since. SOOO much has changed!! lol.

RedKetchup

Quote from: twilightbreeze on June 20, 2017, 07:49:59 PM
These look great, is anything ready for download yet?

nop

only when i ll finished NMT3.0Series : Food