News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Houses For Sale V1.1

Started by kid1293, March 24, 2017, 05:05:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QueryEverything

Oh, that's cool.  So where players have spent hours & hours on their maps, they won't need to start a new one, or delete all the older buildings from the mod they want to upgrade?!?!

And unless the file gets massive, then, that's a really good alternative way of doing things? 
It would then depend on the artist how much they want to keep for 'archival' purposes vs bloat size.??
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

galensgranny

Kid, I especially love the house with the porch that wraps around.  Would you consider making it in another color, and/or in the reverse direction?  Maybe a brownish tone, or just the roofs with a different shade of brown?  I use it in my town, but since it is so distinctive, I feel too many completely the same for a section of the town isn't so good- the townies get confused after visiting the ale house.

kid1293

@galensgranny - you know, i had this house in mind when I did the More Houses mod.
There you have alternatives. I understand your concern though. A few beer and end up in
neighbors bed is not exactly good manner. :)

galensgranny

Kid, I just wanted to add that I noticed the rocking chair on that house I love with the wrap around porch!  What a nice little addition!