News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

DS Small Village: Production (v1.1.1 - updated 25 Jul 2019)

Started by Discrepancy, April 03, 2017, 04:54:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gatherer

There's never enough deco stuff!!!
Fiat panis.

Paeng

[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

QueryEverything

I saw that, and had wondered if it was because of the change with the new "wagon parts" mod, so I completely didn't think anything of it.  (I know, smack be, haha, should've reported it), but I'm kinda used to seeing duplicates randomly when I change a load order, so figured that's all it was. 

Have you built both at the same time?  Did it cause a problem, did 1 have the wagon parts, and one not?
[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Discrepancy

They shouldn't be doubling up. Do you have DS Wagon Vendor above DSSV:Production ?

Unless i overlooked something. Im at work so cannot look at the code for a few hours yet.

QueryEverything

I have the new Wagon mod over the Production mod, as in the screenshots :)

I have built both and they both work perfectly, just twins @Discrepancy :D

When you're looking at the code, is it at all possible to please have the Blacksmiths be able to produce Wood & Stone tools as well please?
I use your Village Workshop in my starting area because of the wagon parts, hunting, fishing etc ...  And I would like to have the ability for Wood & Stone tools, especially on maps where the start area has limited iron.
I use Kid's as well, but I do like to run 2 workshops.

Kral's Blacksmith's mod I believe used to affect one your Smith's but not your new ones, so I no longer have an override.

Thank you for your consideration :O)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

Gatherer

In my load order DS Wagon Vendor is below DS Production.
Fiat panis.

Paeng

Hmmm... just realized than none of my DS Blacksmiths makes/offers wagon parts... I'll check my load order...  :-[

Another thing - traders bring full loads of 1(!) Acorn... LOL
* If you did that to prevent spamming, bring at least a 100, for my spare change...  ;)

Also the trader still brings all these different fish (eel, carp etc...) - are those meant for the large village kitchen (which still has recipes for fisher's catch)...

I just got my first "derelict" driftwood building... Hmmm. Surprise.  :-\   :D

EDIT

Yeah, fixed load order and now get wagon parts... but the double entry for the workshop persists, see attached...

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

Paeng

Quote from: Gatherer on May 03, 2017, 09:22:05 AMWhat was the conflict if I may ask?

I didn't have the Wagon Vendor on top of (above) "Production"...  :)

Gatherer

Fiat panis.

Discrepancy

Updated to beta 3

Change Log:
-- BETA 3    (15May2017)
      - adjusts rawmaterial file names of Candles (now RawMaterialCandle), Hemp (now RawMaterialHempLeaf) and Bannocks (now RawMaterialBreadHardtack) to be compatible with CC resources.
      - adds the generic Molluscs (RawMaterialMollusc), a trade item from DS Jetty & Bridge.
      - removes all of the rawmaterial 'fishmonger' fish & unique molluscs.
      - Hemp plant model poly reduction.
      - adjustments to production numbers of village kitchen, gruel kitchen & bakery recipes / tailor & weaver recipes.
      - increased production rate of Comb Honey.
      - lowered cost of producing Candles & Ear Candles.
      - single worker buildings (gatherers, hunter, fisher) now cost 1 work to build.
      - tight orchard now has even higher increased chance of disease and spread.
      - large orchard has increased better growth when tended.
      - slowed production of firewood yards.
      - added water to the water pump model (thanks to Gatherer for how to do this).
      - fixed issues with this mod causing some professions to double in UI.
      - altered types of professions working in buildings.

:( I was hoping to have fixed the issue with the decorative flags, but it seems I will have to completely redo them as I am having crashes from some of the variants while others are fine.
Changes made with my toolbar and the different resource filenames now associated with my 2 latest mods (DSBlastFurnace & this mod) means I need to make the same changes to all my other mods. Expect a gradual roll-out of minor updates over the coming days for a few of my mods.... and maybe something else new.

QueryEverything

Thank you @Discrepancy :)  A huge amount of work went into this :)  Love it!

**secretly hopes to read that the flags have some fun ones :)  Maybe an Aussie one?  hehehe

mistresswitch

Hi @Discrepancy I have this mod and I see in the mods load screen all the other mods have a version number but this one has a 0, is this correct?
Version 0 (Version 1.0.7B)
Or have I got an incomplete mod, possibly but it unzipped ok.
Because it is beta I thought it may be 0 but it is best to ask first to make sure :)

Many thanks for your answer.
[quote]Not of this world / For I am nothing known / When the seasons shift / They call my name / To carry me home
[/quote] "Not of this World" ~Danzig

Paeng

Quote from: mistresswitch on June 16, 2017, 08:31:42 PMVersion 0 (Version 1.0.7B)
Or have I got an incomplete mod, possibly but it unzipped ok.

I have learned that this usually indicates an incomplete download - it unzipped, but won't show in-game...

Just DL again  :)

Quote~Danzig

"Mother...!"   :D

Discrepancy

Updated - v1.0

Not many changes, mostly just taking out of beta and updating a few files and menu icons.
That said, with the changes to profession files and other file names, it is not save-game compatible.

-- v1.0    (17 Dec 2017)
      - initial v1 release.
      - profession file name changes.
      - edited Water Pump model and the water material.
      - added 2 styles of decorative flags to the game.