News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

Kid - Wild West V1.1

Started by kid1293, April 07, 2017, 09:28:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abandoned

ya, fun way to start the day with a smile  :)

Abandoned

@kid1293 , I think a circle of covered wagons would look good just outside of town.   :)

galensgranny

In my current town, I have the Mayor's office (town hall) as the only town hall.  Some nomads arrived.  But the Wild West Mayor's Office doesn't have a tab or way to accept or deny nomads.  So, I have about 10 nomads hanging out in front of the town hall, just loitering.

Kid, is there supposed to be a way to deal with nomads with your Mayor's Office?

kid1293

@galensgranny
No, the Mayor has nothing to do with nomads!

galensgranny

It turned out they weren't actually nomads, at least not human nomads, since after lingering a while, they walked for miles across the map and disappeared into a mountain!  :o Who knows what would have happened to the town if the Mayor had accepted them!

kid1293

They were nomads, sure. After waiting two months and no decision from you
they walk off the map the way they came.
Wonder what you have to attract them?

galensgranny

I am not sure what attracted them.  I'll have to look around my town, but your Mayor House was the only town hall.  I know one of your wells can attract nomads, but I didn't put that in.  I am using 2 statues Embx made, but they are said to be only deco.

galensgranny

I discovered what attracted the nomads.  It was the lamp post from the DS Fences and Decorations mod.  I put one in front of your Wild West Mayor's House, so it seemed like they were going to the town hall (Mayor's House).  I never thought the lamp posts would attract nomads.

kid1293

Good you found it. It is annoying when mods hide like that.

galensgranny

I only found it was the lamp post by accident when I went to click on the Mayor's House to check the town stats, and clicked the lamp post instead.  I was surprised to find the option to accept or deny nomads.  I am glad I finally found what was attracting the nomads.  Lots of nomads since I had those lamp posts in a few different areas.

kid1293

They should come with a warning. <May attract strangers>  ;)

Discrepancy

very strange.

I do not think it could be my Lamp Post, I just checked the code and could not spot a discrepancy.
Can you post a screenshot?

:)

adelegarland

Actually, I think it is Kid's Lamp post, it's in one of his wonderful sets!
I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.

kid1293

It may be my lamppost from Forest Outpost.

adelegarland

I am not a crazy cat lady...  I'm THE Crazy Cat Lady.