Author Topic: WIP: Natural Diversity  (Read 5618 times)

Offline Bartender

• Coding Magician
  • Modders
  • Trader
Re: WIP: Natural Diversity
« Reply #240 on: June 17, 2017, 01:22:00 PM »
There has been no big sneak peek for a while now, and there probably won't be for a little while longer. Instead, here's a small update of how things are going. Both Despo and I have been rather busy in our personal lives, so the development is a bit slower than before. We're still very much active though, and are slowly but steadily moving towards our first joint release :). Most features have been thoroughly tested by now, so once we've crossed the last few things of our list, we're ready to upload a beta version ;).

Offline brads3

• Architect
« Reply #241 on: June 17, 2017, 01:25:52 PM »
are you making a storage barn for the thatch?it would be very helpful.

Offline RedKetchup

• Champion
  • Banished Expert
« Reply #242 on: June 17, 2017, 05:17:51 PM »
many people would love to see a feature to pickup Fodder and transform to Thatch.... have an idea how we can do that ?

or you do it , or i do it.... if it is me ... i would love to get your tatched farm mesh to make something crossed over between our 2 farms like a mesh mixing both mesh look.
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Paypal Donations < < <
Click here to PayPal Donate.

Offline Bartender

• Coding Magician
  • Modders
  • Trader
« Reply #243 on: June 18, 2017, 08:05:34 AM »
@brads3 This is definitely on our list, though not for the current update. I expect it to be in the next one though ;).

@RedKetchup I think it would definitely be cool if the fodder and thatch chain could be linked! We've been thinking about it, but couldn't really find an adequate solution yet. From the perspective of our new chain, it would make most sense to make it possible to turn grass bales into fodder I think. About the building mesh, that's @despo_20 's territory ;). If you have some idea's for a link and want to give it a go, you're more than welcome :). We can supply you with the files of the new chain for that

Offline despo_20

• Laborer
« Reply #244 on: June 19, 2017, 05:45:31 AM »
Hello everyone!

As Bartender said, I'm very busy of work at this time and I'm sorry if I'm slowing down the release  :(

@RedKetchup I can give you the meshes, no problem!  ;)  We just have to understand how to link the two chains. I agree with @Bartender, turn grass bales into fodder may be the best solution