News:

Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

EB Unified Mod Version 17022 - Updated October 22 2018

Started by embx61, April 16, 2017, 01:31:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

embx61

EB Unified Mod Version 17022 - Updated October 22 2018

Everything I created and still support is in the Unified Mod beside the Village Workshop as of October 22 2018.

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=271
[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

QueryEverything

Hiya @embx61 so I've been able to play some more advance map today, going through some chains that I had previously setup, but only glimpsed at after they started, but today I got to really play with them a bit more indepth, which brought me to the realisation that the Bakery / Water chain seems to be broken, or I have a conflict somewhere :(

I am generating water, it works fine in the glassware chain, and I have an abundance of it, but to be sure I wasn't overlooking things, I built a well right near the bakery.
(The windmill is a beaut by the way, I'm glad I kept space for it near the city centre :D )
The bakery wouldn't make the bread, nor the cake, but is happily making Pie (yummo).  I haven't included a screenshot of this, as it works. 

I've added some shots below to show you what's (not) happening.  :)

[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

embx61

@QueryEverything

Checked the code and forgot to add the Edible flag to the storage part of the code in the bakery file.
In production Set 1 the code have the Edible flag so should work fine.

Fixed and updated to version 17005.

Should be save compatible but if the bakery still not take in water you have to delete old bakery's and build a new one with the newer version to reflect the change.

QueryEverything

@embx61 thank you very much for the quick turn around, I'll load it up today :) 
I really love the buildings, they look fantastic in game, and I really like that I can place them in a regional area, or in the city :)

Will report back a bit later :D

Oh, by the way - the Apothecary is wonderful too!  It's happily churning out healthy teas :D  Very happy with that, I've been able to set up the chain and a few mins later things caught up - I'd started all at the same time:
Sand, water, apothecary - I figured that it would run dry because not enough stock of either the sand or water for the glass containers, but before I knew it, it was definitely caught up and haven't had an issue yet with not enough resources.  :D

thelly

Thankyou for  your very useful and interesting mods

RedKetchup

Quote from: embx61 on May 24, 2017, 10:17:41 AM
Fixed and updated to version 17005.

lol

but thanks you ALOT for dedication !! EB !
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Abandoned

@embx61 some of these buildings are only available now in this combined unified mod, correct?

Also wondering is anyone has tested the lettuce and cows.  After I installed the last 106 update to my game, the old lettuce (and cotton) crops showed no plant in the field only a shadow spot.  The crop was harvestable and edible but field looked bad.

Also both Kid and Red removed and made separate mods of their milk cows because of override problems and conflicts with cc I believe. Red's 2 cows do not override the vanilla beef cattle, you can still have both beef and dairy.  Kid's you can have one or the other. 

embx61

Lettuce comes straight from Luke's example files. I changed nothing in there except links to string table.
The cows is just another texture to make the cows black and white instead of brown.

I added it from the code from slink. Nothing else is changed for cows beside that I let them give milk as well.

Abandoned

in that case there may be problems, I can't test sorry, not using unified mod because not updated to 107 but like I said lettuce and cows was a problem before 107 so probably has carried over.

RedKetchup

i think you have a 1.0.5 lettuce. not only between 1.0.7-6 that this can happends but also between 1.0.6-5 versions...

try this one, a real 1.0.6 one

embx61

Quote from: Abandoned on June 12, 2017, 06:04:13 AM
@embx61 some of these buildings are only available now in this combined unified mod, correct?

Unified is everything I have so far in one PKM except the irrigation systems.

Then there is a Production Set 1 what contains: Water well, Windmill, Bakery, salt Works, Tannery and Leather Works.

Production Set 2 contains:  Charcoal Burner, Apothecary, Shore Hut, Glass Works, Herbalist, Oil Press, and Winery.

A Little storage set what contains: small barn and a food storage cellar.

A Markets set with 9 different market stalls.

The chapel  and church are still separate.

Abandoned

Thank you @RedKetchup for the lettuce file.

@embx61 I did see the production sets and will use them when I update my game.  I am still waiting for Luke's update, don't want to have to do everything twice if he makes other changes.  :)

RedKetchup

Abandoned

@RedKetchup I just downloaded it.  I long ago took the bad lettuce file out of my game but I will try this one, just need trade goods. I didn't put my favorite greenhouse for seedlings in this map.  :)