[size=8pt][color=teal]My beloved Kathy
As you were you will always be
Treasured forever in my memory[/color][/size]

[size=10pt]For my list of Mods with download links go here[/size]

Discrepancy

QueryEverything

[color=purple]~ QE, I query because I like learning new things.  [/color]

Banished pinterest & Banished mod ideas
[color=teal](Gently) Please: if you download mods please rate them, this helps & encourages the modders. :) [/color]

RedKetchup

> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Nilla

The horses are cool! Family memebers, living in the house! :)

Abandoned

@embx61 great looking house, looks just like the one in the picture.  I see you have several other new houses also, 2 other mods.  I am wondering if you are planning to combine these all into one mod?  The mod list is getting extremely long as it is with the larger mods being divided up.  The task of arranging, choosing and activating different mods for a new map is becoming more difficult and time consuming.  Great looking houses.  :)

embx61

@Abandoned

I feel your pain with the long modlist. At least the toolbars are way more manageable now :)

When I created the second house from 1 of the pictures I noticed the footprint was the same so made a F Key variant.

Then when I tested it the bannies made a little jump in front of both houses because I use the floor object in one of the houses (porch).

The bannies walk okay on the porch(has the floor object), but the other house(With the horses) has no porch so Bannies walked a bit in the air LOL

That is why I have them separated again.

But I can compile all 3 woodhouses in one PKM and name it EBWoodenHouses or something as it is not that much work. Just some spritesheet/template file and string table changes.

I probably (when I change some values in some of my mods combine some more mods into chains. Like windmill/bakery with associated rawmaterials as a chain in one PKM so I end up with less separate mods but still are not really huge. A short of the middle of the road approach as some want all the mods separate and some want them all in one PKm and some are more in the middle so I think it will be a good option and saves me some upgrade time as even I get overwhelmed with all my separate mods.

Abandoned

embx61

Thank you @Abandoned

Guess I have to get my of my butt and get to work then LOL

Nah, sometimes I get tired of playing with 3ds Max and then do some coding on older mods so I don't care doing it.

In the long run it will be easier for me to manage it as well and many other modders have so called sets.

Abandoned

@embx61 I had a problem with this house, I am not sure if it is related to my game being 106 or if it is the mod itself.  I enabled this house with the horses, the house A, and the log house. The log house and house A show up but this house does not show up in the game even when house A was taken out.  Both these houses have the same name and description in the mod list.  I also had a crash that I think is related to this problem.  I will try the mod that has all the houses in one pkm and see what happens.  I don't read that anyone else had this problem.

Edit:  I took the individual houses out and put in the farmhouse & log house pkm and all 3 new house show up as well as the original farmhouses.  I built one of each with no problem and they look great.

embx61

@Abandoned

Must have been a file name issue. I did not have the original separated file anymore as I not support the stand alone versions anymore since the set was finished.
But I lifted the files out of the farmhouse/loghouse set, renamed some files and recompiled this house with the name EBFarmHouseB

Hopefully this will fix the issue.

Abandoned

thank you @embx61 , I thought it might be the name causing the problem, I'll test it to be sure for anyone wanting to use the separate farmhouse.  The set is great, all houses combined in one pkm.  :)

embx61

Yeah, the set is the better way as I not update the separate mods anymore.
It is not that big in Megs and maybe I can add some more houses to it later.

All the updating with different separate mods is a bit of a pain time wise and lots of players rather have some mods combined in some sets anyway.

Abandoned

yes, understandable.  I had your original farmhouses so added the separate ones as you released them and just discovered that problem now.  Now with the one mod they are all together under the community icon, very nice.  :)

edit EBFarmHouseB works fine now

embx61

@Abandoned

Good that it works now. Thanks for the report :)