Welcome to World of Banished!

Main Menu

NMT3.0Series: Clay Chain 1.0.7

Started by RedKetchup, May 07, 2017, 01:16:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedKetchup

NMT3.0Series: Clay Chain 1.0.7

http://worldofbanished.com/index.php?action=downloads;sa=view;down=288

The first upcomming part of the famous New Medieval Town 3.0 Series.

this mod adds and fixes all the Clay chain production with the new 1.0.7 limits :

Claypit will use stonecutters and produce 1 to 2 clay. 24 wood to build.

Kiln will use 10 clay and will produce 10 bricks or 10 rooftiles. 20 stones to build.

Pottery makers will use 3 clay and produce 2 to 3 pottery. It can be upgraded for better production. 48 wood, 4 stone, 4 iron to build (upgrade: 16 wood, 32 bricks, 16 rooftiles)

Clay is now a material limit. Bricks and Rooftiles are now construction limit. Pottery are now Misc.

Although it is a stand alone mod... put on top of NMT 2.0 and it also fixes your NMT2.0 with 1.0.7 issues :)
If you use it 1.0.6 instead , i suggest you to use the 3.0 for 1.0.6 instead :) which will be incomming in an hour. and if you dont, it is possible to trigger unknown behavior like clay, bricks, rooftile, and pottery using the log limit. i am not sure where the material would be stored though.

Enjoy !!
> > > Support Mods Creation developments with Donations by Paypal  < < <
Click here to Donate by PayPal .

Maldrick

Oh wow!

For about two weeks it's been an exercise of will not to abandon my current big map and upgrade to 1.0.7 to check out all the new stuff.  But this might do it.

Thank you, @RedKetchup. Very exciting!
"We are the architects of our actions and we must live with their consequences, whether glorious or tragic."
― Ezio Auditore da Firenze

RedKetchup

Quote from: Maldrick on May 07, 2017, 01:57:45 AM
Oh wow!

For about two weeks it's been an exercise of will not to abandon my current big map and upgrade to 1.0.7 to check out all the new stuff.  But this might do it.

Thank you, @RedKetchup. Very exciting!

you are welcome :)
there is 2 version 1.0.7 and 1.0.6 for your needs. but keep in mind both version will use same name.pkm; at you to handle your folders/files accordingly

Paeng

Quote from: RedKetchup on May 07, 2017, 01:16:05 AMpart of the famous New Medieval Town 3.0 Series.

Very cool... my floodgates are wide open   :D
[i]Heads are round so thoughts can take a turn[/i]
[color=teal][size=8pt]Editor's Choice [b]here[/b][/size][/color]

Abandoned

@RedKetchup 2 versions, how very nice.  Thank you.

@Maldrick I didn't update game yet either but I am finding a lot of the 1.0.7 work without problem as long as the don't have items in those new flags or listings like town halls.  I didn't want to leave my last map either.  :)

Karlieb

Thanks, RedKetchup! No more giant compatibility mod for me! :)

<--Kedryn at the official CC forums.

galensgranny

Red Ketchup, something has gone wrong with your Kiln.  Yesterday I had the icon for it in color.  Then I downloaded your newer things and your clay chain show up not in color now.  Just now I built the kiln after the clay diggers had some clay, and the Kiln has the message that the "production limit has been reached."  But I hadn't made any bricks or roof tiles yet.

My bannies had gathered a lot of stone before that, but that never made a difference.  There is no where to increase the limits, but anyway, that shouldn't have happened.

What do I do to make bricks and roof tiles now?

galensgranny

It's ok now.  I don't know why in the new game I started your clay chain icons showed in the blue and gray colors, but had always been in orange (I think it is orange).  And the kiln was not working.

I went back to a saved game where things did work, and in that saved game all was fine, including your icons being the usual orange. 

I had meanwhile downloaded Necora's newest building, and a fix from Kid for something old that I had missed, but I don't see how those things would have been a problem.

Anyway, I cleared my computer cache, loaded Banished and started a brand new game.  All was back to normal.  Weird how that one game was messed up.

So, your kiln is fine. There was just some odd occurrence.

RedKetchup

if you took the one for 1.0.7 the bricks and rooftiles should be Custom5 limit (Construction limit)
the stone limit was in the old 1.0.6 version

the icons should be blue

galensgranny

I must have both versions in my downloads and after a crash when I reactivated mods, I probably activated the old 106 version. 

You say the icons should be blue, but when it all works, the icons in my game are orange.  When they were blue is when the kiln wouldn't work.

galensgranny

Now I got things fixed up so that your items in the toolbar are blue and the kiln is working even in it's "blue" selection.

I moved out some things I don't want from my windata folder, disabled all the mods, reselected what I wanted active, did a bit of mod order rearranging (not trying to fix any load order problems but trying to get it more organized).

Whatever I did in all the above and who knows what else, now all is good. 

RedKetchup

there will be more and more color icons. i even have another one with full color, but not released yet. my own specialized stockpiles.
they have brown icons :)
i want blue from industrial, green for food, yellow for housing....

Eagle74

For some reason the download is not working for me.  I'm signed in to one drive, but it says you need access.  Any help would be appreciated.